Looking for Best All Around Headset for $150<

Currently have Corsair Vengenace 1500 V1, decent headset but I think I wanna upgrade (love the mic quality on it though I must say). Looking for something that is good for... well as much as possible, I guess gaming is sort of priority but I do listen to a good bit of music and edit a lot of video. Also do game-commentarys so it'd be nice if the mic was not crap.

I generally like open ear headsets as I like being able to hear around me somewhat - closed just feels un-natural. The headset has to able to last for long hours of editing or gaming and not get hot or sweaty. I guess I'd love to just get a headset (all in one) generally not a fan of external mic. Also size-wise the smaller the better, this 1500 is massive and well... messes up my hair a lot worse than previous headsets (lol), the smaller/discrete-r the better, I like nice looking headsets I don't want like the "Sager" of headsets (good value but look/feel like crap). 

So whats the best I can do with >$150? Or further suggestions (maybe wait and get headset+amp combo or something? idk), if there's something great for $100, or something just a bit more that's miles better, gimme some options if you want :) 

Thanks for reading! First post :D

Hey Mike, Long time fan of your channel. These: 

Sennheiser PC 360 Headset for Pro Gaming 

Amazing headset.

Logitech G930

Best headset in my choice.

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

Hey Mike, Long time fan of your channel. These: 

Sennheiser PC 360 Headset for Pro Gaming 

Amazing headset.

Cool to run into a fan on the forums on first post :D 

PC 360's are nice but I'm not sure if they're what Im looking for, still an option though !

Logitech G930

Best headset in my choice.

I've tried a bunch of headsets, G930 is one of em'. I like it but they are closed ear design and as I mentioned i don't really like closed :P And plus when wearing em' for longer hours they did start to get a little hot. 

If you want good headphones and really feel the upgrade go with ath-m50 and this mic 

A lot of people have said that those m50's are the best bang for buck headphones out there. I love em', look and all. Just again, closed ear design and the isolation of that kinda bothers me. If I can't find anything else I'll try to find somewhere to try em'. 

A lot of people have said that those m50's are the best bang for buck headphones out there. I love em', look and all. Just again, closed ear design and the isolation of that kinda bothers me. If I can't find anything else I'll try to find somewhere to try em'. 

What if you were to just go with a nice headset and a on desk microphone?

What if you were to just go with a nice headset and a on desk microphone?

I don't know which "nice headset" to choose from thats my problem.

I don't know which "nice headset" to choose from thats my problem.

Do you like Razer products? because there is this then, you can choose something like the blue snowball

this + snowball for commentary 

http://www.amazon.com/Grado-Prestige-Series-SR80i-Headphone/dp/B0055P9K38

http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-504631-HD-558-Headphones/dp/B004FEEY9A

http://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-ATH-AD700X-Audiophile-Open-Air-Headphones/dp/B009S332TQ

all are open headphones