Please help me fix my phone screen

Hello!

So I broke my Motorola moto x style screen, so i ordered a replacement one. So i replaced it, and it worked perfectly(except for some light bleed). But I couldn't get the metal speaker grill in it's slot, but i didn't bother refunding it, because i tthought that it's a minor issue. But after a few months, I started experiencing issues with the screen. There appeared to be some small dots(see pictures) on the screen. I got worried, but i couldnt find any help. So i decidded it will go away. And it did(kinda), and I didn't experiencce any major issues, until, 1 week later, there was a crack under the screen(see picture). I am used to some cracks in my phone screens, so i didn't think much of it. Then the small dot issue became worse, and some parts of the screen are hard to understand. But some dots disappear after some time, and some appear again. What should I do? Please reply ASAP.

Thank you!

IMG_20180615_140222.jpg

IMG_20180615_140332.jpg

So basically, I decided to open up the phone, just to be sure, that the screen isn't causing any problems to other internal components. It looks like, the problem is in the screen, because in phones like this, the LCD screen is attached to the frame, and it looks like the attachment isn't really strong, so i think, that there is some debri in the LCD housing, because, when I opened it up, the back of the screen assembly looked perfect. Maybe it's because the screen's speaker grills couldn't be attached because of faulty desig. Too bad I ordered it in January and decided to fix it myself and left a good review of it in January. Guess I'll have to figure something out by myself.

On 2018.06.15. at 2:35 PM, BlitzTechTips said:

Should have bought an iPhone. Although you might have glass shards all over the place at least it wouldn't look like that xD

If I bought another moto x style, it would cost less than an iphone, but it still would be better lol. Yeah, i think, that there is some debri betweem the digitizer and the LCD panel, OR there is some debri between the LCD panel and the backlight. If only I knew how to remove the frame...