AiO on graphics card

Hello, 

I did not know if i had to post this here.

I have a problem with hot air that gets stuck below my graphics card in my CM H500P and it makes it heat up quite a lot compared to my previous case, a HAF XB EVO, i gain almost 10°C when i remove the side panel of the case.

I want to put an AiO watercooling on my graphics card, it's a 1070 HoF, i planned to use a Kraken G12 and whatever 280mm AiO so i can get the lowest noise and temps without cranking the fans, but i wanted to put the AiO on the top of the case as i have the 200mm fans in the front, and my Thermalright Grand Macho RT blocks the rear exhaust. BUT I don't know if the tubes will be long enough to get to the top of the case...

So I have several question questions : 

Is there a 280mm AiO that has tubes long enough ? Or another size if there is no other choice ?

If it's not possible, is there another solution ? I can't pierce through the tempered glass to add a fan...

Thank you 

58 minutes ago, Z4nark said:

Is there a 280mm AiO that has tubes long enough ? Or another size if there is no other choice ?

yes there long enough if you front mount the rad. also there are modular aio kits too now.

59 minutes ago, Z4nark said:

If it's not possible, is there another solution ? I can't pierce through the tempered glass to add a fan...

get a new case. That case has so many bad reviews on it for thermal issues alone.

Firestrike 
i7-8700k @5.0GHz w/ 1.30v, Corsair h100iv2, Gigabye Aorus gaming 7, 16GB(8x2) 2666MHz ddr4, Dual RX470's OC'd to 1390mhz(atm) in corssfire - liguid cooled with corsair h60's, 3.25 TB in Samsung SSD's, anidees white crystal cube case 

Retired:
i5-4440k @3.2GHz, gigabyte ga-z87x-ud5h z87, 24GB DDR3, 3x1TB Seagate Baracuda HDD.

If there was a new version of the Silverstone Raven case I would have bought it trust me...

I have the mesh version so airflow coming in is not an issue, the problem is airflow under the GPU  :/

I dont really want to put the radiator on the front, I have an aircooler on the cpu and I don't want to send hot air on it.

What AiO can be "lengthened"  ? 

I would much prefer using an AiO and the G12 so i can use it on my next gpu as i plan to change in 2 years or so and a waterblock is to expensive for a "one time use" part to me

Any AIO with roughly 12"/310mm of tube length should work. I have a thermaltake water 3.0 aio and nzxt g10 setup, and have managed to place the GPU on second mobo slot with rad still reaching the top of my case

CPU: AMD Sempron 2400+ / MOBO: Abit NF7-S2G / GPU: WinFast A180BT 64MB / RAM: Mushkin DDR333 256MBx2 / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 120GB

The NZXTs have 400mm tubes so this should be fine, i'll try that

Thank you  ! 

2 minutes ago, Z4nark said:

The NZXTs have 400mm tubes so this should be fine, i'll try that

Thank you  ! 

To ensure others receive a notification you replied, make sure to quote them like this. The one starting the thread automatically gets a notification without being quoted, but others will not unless they have the auto-follow feature enabled like I do.

400mm should definitely be enough :)

CPU: AMD Sempron 2400+ / MOBO: Abit NF7-S2G / GPU: WinFast A180BT 64MB / RAM: Mushkin DDR333 256MBx2 / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 120GB