Add Funds to use for Apple Music Subscription

I was on free trial of apple music for 3 months, I had used a Visa card, but the trial ended on 9th June and money hasn't been deducted.

it shows payment declined every time, I checked my debit card details, I don't have a different card, so I was wondering what if I add funds to my apple id and will apple use that as the subscription fee? and can I do this every month?

Thank you.

25 minutes ago, NeelanCruzz said:

I was on free trial of apple music for 3 months, I had used a Visa card, but the trial ended on 9th June and money hasn't been deducted.

it shows payment declined every time, I checked my debit card details, I don't have a different card, so I was wondering what if I add funds to my apple id and will apple use that as the subscription fee? and can I do this every month?

Thank you.

AFAIK subscriptions require a valid payment method on file, and cannot use iTunes credits or funds. You might want to check with your bank to see if they're blocking the authorization; if not, then it's on Apple's end or the CC info was entered incorrectly on your account.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

4 hours ago, AskTJ said:

Use Spotify or download music locally.

I was using Spotify with a vpn, but they blocked it in my country so I had to use Apple Music.