I feel like I've beat WoW.

KarateHottie93

I just can't stay subbed for more than two or three months out of a year anymore...even though I do spend that time in non stop epic grinds. I'm just now actually feeling a decent Arena push this late into the current xpac, and pretty much just came back to grab some unobtainable weapon skins since they're about to be gone. I've played this game since 06 with legit achievements to show it. How does one get "addicted" again? I know that's a weird question but I truly miss it lol. Also I think I'm one of the only people alive to have both the Warrior Challenge Mode set and the Paladin Season 16 Elite set...just had to throw that out there :P

All of my toons have crazy amounts of vanity items though but these are my four mains. I just don't know what else I can accomplish :/

104470795-main.jpg

104252486-main.jpg

104445224-main.jpg

104491638-main.jpg

Galax/Sapphire fanboy for life!

Hall Of Fame ♕ Owner's Club

Always supporting Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida!

ask a relative to change the password to your account to something you won't guess and tell them not to tell you for x amount of time.

Start over with some friends on a private server at a previous version of the game from when you started playing.

the nostalgia might keep your will to play alive.

that or, play just to get nice items and give them to people you meet in-game. they'll be happy xD

I am in the same boat as you are :( I want to play again like I use to back in the days of vanilla but just can't get into the game. I have resorted to playing private servers but since the recentish announcement of vanilla servers, I have even quit those in anticipation of that release. Currently, I am grinding OSRS and will probably do so until the re-release of classic.

1 minute ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Give away all your items and start over?

lol you like to go all-in don't you.

12 minutes ago, KarateHottie93 said:

Well did you do horde and alliance stuff?

Just watch madseason and wait for BfA even though it doesn't look too compelling...

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

5 minutes ago, Howitz said:

lol you like to go all-in don't you.

*shrug*

It could happen, I've seen it done before with other games.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

I was once at the end of WOD and Tier 19 i was a world top 10 Warlock for Mythic raiding. I started in MOP, and did most of what i wanted to accomplish in wow. The Devs killed the game for me because of their lack of forsight into game mechanics and pure stupidity (If Ion hozzi were to be fired and never given a job again id be pretty happy) it just made me not look forward to playing the game.

Games can easily get boring, you loose interest and you move on to the next game. Its hard to find games that have that experience as wow, there is only one WOW killer, and that is WOW itself. If you dont enjoy the game, try playing other genres and trying things out, you may like what you find or not like it.

Make like 3 new accounts and use. VPN to grind a lot of that stuff & make a ton of money by selling the new accounts. :P Try not to get banned on your main! 

That or try to go pro league. 

You know, just like you, I've played WoW on and off since 2004. I came back 3 months ago after a 5 year break and I have to say Legion brought back a level of enjoyment I have not gotten in a very long time from an MMO. That being said, I have already unsubbed because as you stated, I feel like I've beaten WoW. We're in the same boat my dude