Best GPS Waze Tablet

Hello, 

I'm curious to know if anybody here uses a tablet as a "standalone" Waze gps. If so, what tablet are you using?

I'm looking for something relatively cheap, with a good screen, built in gps, bluetooth, and wifi connectivity (i plan to use both waze and spotify with this tablet through my phone's hotspot). I won't be using this tablet for much else so it doesn't need to be the fastest around. I plan to mostly stream music from it, so it doesn't need a lot of storage; my music library i keep downloaded is pretty small.  My car does not have usb connectivity to the radio, so as stated it must have bluetooth connectivity for my speakers. I'm not partial to any particular brand, just want to make sure its a reputable brand with good software support (for future waze and spotify app updates, don't want a product at end of life). 

Thank you for your assistance and recommendations. 

Something like the latest Nexus 7 should work.  Even though its a couple years old.  Should work perfectly fine for your use.  If you are also willing to install custom ROM, you can be on the latest version of Android.