Need help deciding what headphones i should get

So I have been look at pairs of headphones (in between the 75$-150$ range) for music or watching videos on my phone and I have been stuck between the Sony MDRXB950BT/B (wireless), the Sony MDRXB950AP/H (non wireless), Sennheiser HD 569, and the Sennheiser hd 4.5.

The sennheiser HD 569 would probably be my number one choice but it's a little pricey and not sure because i have heard the Sony 950s were good with sound quality, but I have read some reviews about the build quality not looking as good.

I'm just kind of stuck between all the headphones in that price range and i'm not sure what would be the best pair for me. Any help would be appreciated and if anyone has any better suggestions for what headphones I should get then please let me know as that will also be much appreciated.  

Edit - Now looking at ATH-WS1100iS or the Sennheiser HD 598C

569 is a terrible headphone. If you have to have a Sennheiser closed back the 598C is better for the same money but still not nearly as good as the open back 598. If you are looking at closed headphones in that rage you have a few options.

ATH-M40X with Brainwavz Angled pads swap

ATH-WS1100iS

Status Audio CB-1

Takstar Pro-82

I would likely lean towards the Sennheisers as well. If you REALLY need a lot of bass then considered the Sony, otherwise the Sennys are likely your best bet

5 minutes ago, Max_Settings said:

569 is a terrible headphone. If you have to have a Sennheiser closed back the 598C is better for the same money but still not nearly as good as the open back 598. If you are looking at closed headphones in that rage you have a few options.

ATH-WS1100iS

Status Audio CB-1

Takstar Pro-82

Definitely second this on ATH M40Xs, great headphones. I still use my M30s from like... 4 years ago? Sound hasn't changed a bit.

Ryzen 7 2700X | ZOTAC 3070 AMP HOLO | 32GB Corsair LPX 3000MHz | SeaSonic 620W PSU | ASRock B350 Pro4 | Too many SSDs

You want the 598 if u want anything.... Or a used pair of DT770s. I sold mine for like 80 bucks.

For a small upgrade you could get those multidriver headphones that actually work. https://www.amazon.com/1MORE-Headphones-Isolating-Foldable-Detachable/dp/B0798TVDVJ

I have the Sony MDR-Z7 and of course I love em but they were $400

46 minutes ago, Max_Settings said:

ATH-WS1100iS

Status Audio CB-1

Takstar Pro-82

Thanks for the suggestions. I didn't even look at the 598C so I will take that in consideration as well as the ATH-M40X because they also look nice. The ATH-WS1100iS also looks pretty good but because i'm a little picky I don't like how the jack is L shaped. also I would rather have a closed back because of background noise and such.

Edit- also to add on Im still 50/50 on Sennheiser because people have been saying they are amazing and the #1 choice, but also people are saying they are terrible and bad.

Edit 2- I still might consider the ATH-WS1100iS because they still seem pretty nice

45 minutes ago, alphaproject said:

You want the 598 if u want anything.... Or a used pair of DT770s. I sold mine for like 80 bucks.

For a small upgrade you could get those multidriver headphones that actually work. https://www.amazon.com/1MORE-Headphones-Isolating-Foldable-Detachable/dp/B0798TVDVJ

I have the Sony MDR-Z7 and of course I love em but they were $400

any cheaper options? I want to stay away from buying used or refurbished just to stay on the safe side. 

Update-  Looking at the ATH-WS1100iS and the Sennheiser 598C. The ATH-WS1100iS looks like the better choice but i'm worried about the 38 ohms with it being used on my phone. Any suggestions?

have you checked the mrd 100abn? it goes for like 120-100 usd in ebay. and to be honest it sounds better than my old ath m50x's

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K @4.9 GHz 6-Core Processor CPU Cooler: be quiet! - Dark Rock Pro 3 67.8 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU CoolerMotherboard: MSI - Z370I GAMING PRO CARBON AC Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard Memory: PNY - Anarchy 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 @3000 MemoryStorage: 960 evo 500gbVideo Card:place holderCase: Phanteks - Enthoo EVOLV ITX TG (Black) Mini ITX Desktop Case Power Supply:SeaSonic - EVO Edition 620W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 pwm 59.5 CFM  140mm Fan Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 PWM High-Speed 73.3 CFM  120mm Fan Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 PWM High-Speed 73.3 CFM  120mm Fan Monitor: Dell - S2716DG 27.0" 2560x1440 144Hz Monitor Mouse: Place holder Sony H.ear on Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphone, Charcoal Black (MDR100ABN/B)  LEOBOG K26 Wired RGB Mechanical Keyboard,Gaming Keyboard,RGB Color Backlight,104 Key,Anti-Ghosting For Full Key,Blue Switches,Aluminum Chassis,Detachable wrist rest,PC,Computer, Laptop,BLACK (Black)EZDIY-FAB Sleeved Cable - Cable extension for power supply with extra-sleeved 24 PIN 8PIN 6PIN 4+4 PIN With COMBS- Black Grey

pcpartpicker: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/resdal42/saved/sCW6XL

21 minutes ago, IAnthonyFX said:

have you checked the mrd 100abn? it goes for like 120-100 usd in ebay. and to be honest it sounds better than my old ath m50x's

I want to keep away from getting used or refurbished and keep it on amazon as well because I have a few cards for it. Thank you for the suggestion though,

33 minutes ago, 3 Minute Reviewer said:

Any normal modern phone should have to problem pushing the ath ws1100is

sorry can you retype that i'm a little confused on what you said lol

2 hours ago, FlamingOnion_1 said:

sorry can you retype that i'm a little confused on what you said lol

I meant no problem haha damn fat thumbs. Yeah a normal smart phone should be enough to power those headphones

34 minutes ago, 3 Minute Reviewer said:

I meant no problem haha damn fat thumbs. Yeah a normal smart phone should be enough to power those headphones

lol I can't blame you, but thanks for the help. I was just hearing that about 25 and under are used for phones and such and 50+ are home systems because of how much power they need and stuff.