best games for pc

noot

I'm getting bored of my library and need some entertaining games for my pc

if you have any suggestions to go along with my library it would be much appreciated.

current games:

RUST

GTAV

GMOD
CSGO
Subnautica

TF2

ARMA III

rainbow 6 siege

Sea of thieves

WOT

BF4

Tom Clancy's: The Division

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

Rocket League, Witcher 3, Starcraft 2, League of Legends, Smite, Assassins Creed Black Flag to name a few

Thermaltake Overseer RX-1
Intel i7-4930K
Asus RoG-Strix 1070ti A8G 
Asus P9X79 
Corsair Vengance 16GB DDR3 (4 x 4gb) RAM
Thermaltake Frio
Corsair HX750 
Samsung 860 Evo 500gb
Seagate Firecuda 2tb

supraball if you do not want to pay for rocket league

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K @4.9 GHz 6-Core Processor CPU Cooler: be quiet! - Dark Rock Pro 3 67.8 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU CoolerMotherboard: MSI - Z370I GAMING PRO CARBON AC Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard Memory: PNY - Anarchy 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 @3000 MemoryStorage: 960 evo 500gbVideo Card:place holderCase: Phanteks - Enthoo EVOLV ITX TG (Black) Mini ITX Desktop Case Power Supply:SeaSonic - EVO Edition 620W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 pwm 59.5 CFM  140mm Fan Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 PWM High-Speed 73.3 CFM  120mm Fan Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 PWM High-Speed 73.3 CFM  120mm Fan Monitor: Dell - S2716DG 27.0" 2560x1440 144Hz Monitor Mouse: Place holder Sony H.ear on Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphone, Charcoal Black (MDR100ABN/B)  LEOBOG K26 Wired RGB Mechanical Keyboard,Gaming Keyboard,RGB Color Backlight,104 Key,Anti-Ghosting For Full Key,Blue Switches,Aluminum Chassis,Detachable wrist rest,PC,Computer, Laptop,BLACK (Black)EZDIY-FAB Sleeved Cable - Cable extension for power supply with extra-sleeved 24 PIN 8PIN 6PIN 4+4 PIN With COMBS- Black Grey

pcpartpicker: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/resdal42/saved/sCW6XL

On 6/12/2018 at 7:40 PM, noot said:

if you have any suggestions to go along with my library it would be much appreciated.

current games:

RUST

GTAV

GMOD
CSGO
Subnautica

TF2

ARMA III

rainbow 6 siege

Sea of thieves

WOT

BF4

The portal games are fun, NieR automata was fantastic, saw someone mention starcraft 2 but not sure if you are into those types of games but age of empires 2 is an old game but is great to play if you have some time to kill. 

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag is one of the best games made, IMO. And it's gorgeous on PC.

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

I'd say Dying Light, Rainbow six siege, CSGO, Overwatch, Subnautica, Hello Neighbor, X-plane 11 if you're into realistic flight simulators and Euro Truck Simulator 2. 

"I don't know what your problem is, but it seems like you don't like me. Besides, I can't put you in any mood - you put yourself into a 'mood' when you take the little things personally."

Hey if you haven't played Vampyr yet, i suggest giving it a try, one of the best games I've ever played.

On 6/12/2018 at 10:40 PM, noot said:

current games:

RUST

GTAV

GMOD
CSGO
Subnautica

TF2

ARMA III

rainbow 6 siege

Sea of thieves

WOT

BF4

Dirty bomb is free to play TF2 mixed with CSGO. They devs behind dirty bomb made the popular old school Wolfenstiein Enemy Territory and Enemy Territory Quake wars games. 

For survival try Conan Exiles/DayZ (which has gotten better) or Escape from tarkov if you computer can run tarkov.

If you enjoy the mix of casual/tactical elements of Rainbow six Siege then I would try Insurgency. 

If you want to change genres for a while the Fallout series is good with lots of different modding options.