How T o Set Up A Pole

Joke gaming

I would like to start a pole on the forum and do not know how to if anyone knows how I would thank you greatly

My System now I5 4670k ,H100i, Z87X-D3H, 8GB of Black Muramba, 7970 Sapphire with backplate , Thermaltake chaser A31 black with blue accents ,AX 760 With Blue Cabels, Samsung 840 120gb SSD ,1TB Black ,256 Ultra Plus SanDisk

When you start a new topic. Look on the right hand side there is a option called manage topic poll. 

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

HAH you mean 'poll' - when I read 'pole' I imagined a certain pole ladies would da... you know. ;)

Er Yes poll not pole sorry I like both

My System now I5 4670k ,H100i, Z87X-D3H, 8GB of Black Muramba, 7970 Sapphire with backplate , Thermaltake chaser A31 black with blue accents ,AX 760 With Blue Cabels, Samsung 840 120gb SSD ,1TB Black ,256 Ultra Plus SanDisk

HAH you mean 'poll' - when I read 'pole' I imagined a certain pole ladies would da... you know. ;)

you mean one of those stripper poles? 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Well...You just stick it into the ground...

Just a bit of DIY

• 1 month later...

because of your name (Joke gaming) i thought you were being silly and meant a literal pole. but you meant poll. ahhaah  :D

Yep as @Assassin said.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER