where can i find a dr zaber sentry?

HK1

i looked everywhere and i can't find the dr zaber senty on newegg anymore. it was retailing for like $79 2 months ago

3 minutes ago, Some Random Member said:

http://zaber.com.pl/sentry/

Looks like you can't get it anymore.

But here is DR Zaber himself, if you want to know more about the case ask him:

@ZombiPL

nooo i don't wanna go to the node 202 :( i guess i have no choice :/

15 minutes ago, HK1 said:

nooo i don't wanna go to the node 202 :( i guess i have no choice :/

I posted you the DR Zaber's forum username. DM him and ask about the case, maybe you can work out a deal or something.

On 12.06.2018 at 3:26 PM, HK1 said:

i looked everywhere and i can't find the dr zaber senty on newegg anymore. it was retailing for like $79 2 months ago

Hi :)

Yesterday we sent an order for the 1st prototype of Sentry v2.0.

We know that there is still quite big demand for this case and we are trying to move things forward in that matter. Right now we gathered a feedback from the users who received their Sentry (in this or other way) and we made some improvements according to their thoughts and wishes, and we are waiting for the parts we ordered. You have to be patient, because everything takes time. Please join our topic and write your questions there, so everyone who is interested in our case could also read an answer:

3 hours ago, ZombiPL said:

We know that there is still quite big demand for this case and we are trying to move things forward in that matter. Right now we gathered a feedback from the users who received their Sentry (in this or other way) and we made some improvements according to their thoughts and wishes, and we are waiting for the parts we ordered. You have to be patient, because everything takes time. Please join our topic and write your questions there, so everyone who is interested in our case could also read an answer:

Woah that's amazing! I think I'll get another case till the sentry 2.0 comes out, probably the node 202. 

3 hours ago, ZombiPL said:

The motherboard backside panel looks good with and without, it would be easier to use but it doesn't really matter for me :)

34 minutes ago, HK1 said:

The motherboard backside panel looks good with and without, it would be easier to use but it doesn't really matter for me :)

We wanted to check this idea, but according to the poll people just did not want it, so we didn't include it in the new revision.