How to portforward ZXHN H108N V2.5

Wafaduck

I was able to set a static ip for 5b1d011d441d3_DesktopScreenshot2018_06.10-18_44_32_39.thumb.png.00e4a28eb7923d85aa0ff646db98207c.pngmy computer. I did portforwarding and I assume it is correct. I used port checkers from the portforward utilities and online portchecker they say the ports are close. I will give you the screenshot of how it looks.

If anyone can help me> please help me :(!

After you set the static IP on your computer did you verify that it was assigned? Or did you set it manually in the adapter settings?

If you open the command prompt and type 'ipconfig' I assume it says your IP is 192.168.254.1 but just want to double check.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

21 minutes ago, Lurick said:

After you set the static IP on your computer did you verify that it was assigned? Or did you set it manually in the adapter settings?

If you open the command prompt and type 'ipconfig' I assume it says your IP is 192.168.254.1 but just want to double check.

So when I opened CMD I did /ipconfig. and the ipv4 address given there. and the subnet mask and default gateaway. I copied it all to Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network Connections and properties and copied it all in INTERNET PROTCOL VERSION 4 (TCP/IPv4) Properties. in Use the following IP address and I filled it there

36 minutes ago, Lurick said:

But my local ip is 192.168.254.104

7 minutes ago, Wafaduck said:

But my local ip is 192.168.254.104

Are you port forwarding to that IP address? From the picture it only shows 192.168.254.1

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

31 minutes ago, Lurick said:

Are you port forwarding to that IP address? From the picture it only shows 192.168.254.1

Yes I am portforwarding to that ip address. because i'm trying to make a game server. and no it is actually cutted. it's supposedly 192.168.254.104 

33 minutes ago, Wafaduck said:

Yes I am portforwarding to that ip address. because i'm trying to make a game server. and no it is actually cutted. it's supposedly 192.168.254.104 

What server are you trying to host?

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

5 hours ago, Wafaduck said:

is the server running while you run the port forwarding test?

13 hours ago, Lurick said:

What server are you trying to host?

Testing out a minecraft server port of 25565

7 hours ago, mtz_federico said:

is the server running while you run the port forwarding test?

No.

9 hours ago, Wafaduck said:

No.

You need to have the server running when you test. If nothing is listening to the requests then the ports are closed.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

17 hours ago, Lurick said:

You need to have the server running when you test. If nothing is listening to the requests then the ports are closed.

What if I want to portforward a fortnite port? such as 80,443,5222. here is the link to the thread. https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/forums/technical-support/networking/186310-network-connectivity-troubleshooting

I am having connection issues even I am playing as low ping as possible like around 200 ms. and I hope that it would solve the issue. Can you help me on portforwarding those ports?

7 hours ago, Wafaduck said:

What if I want to portforward a fortnite port? such as 80,443,5222. here is the link to the thread. https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/forums/technical-support/networking/186310-network-connectivity-troubleshooting

I am having connection issues even I am playing as low ping as possible like around 200 ms. and I hope that it would solve the issue. Can you help me on portforwarding those ports?

For that you shouldn't need to forward the ports to your PC, those should be outbound ports allowed by default. You might need to check around and see if UPnP is enabled as that can make things easier when connecting to servers.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

23 hours ago, Lurick said:

For that you shouldn't need to forward the ports to your PC, those should be outbound ports allowed by default. You might need to check around and see if UPnP is enabled as that can make things easier when connecting to servers.

Can you guide me on how to use the UpnP's?5b2105da70d8d_DesktopScreenshot2018_06.13-15_00_46_90.thumb.png.e84e56c70d1870a89e7e46d5222c67ce.png

Desktop Screenshot 2018.06.13 - 15.00.44.30.png