computer sort of turned off randomly

So I was just playing some csgo on my new  hupgraded pc and it sort of turned off the screens all turned off the fans started spinning very fast need help to understand what went wrong heres my specs 

I have a gtx 1080, 8gb of ram i7 8700 non k,  h370  AORUS I'm not sure if I need more watts or whats the issue also corsair 650 bronze 

Note: I could here windows sounds after the screens unexpectedly turned off I had this happen one other time yesterday but only the game turned off, also pc turned back on like normal

2 minutes ago, Matthewwatson777 said:

So I was just playing some csgo on my new  hupgraded pc and it sort of turned off the screens all turned off the fans started spinning very fast need help to understand what went wrong heres my specs 

I have a gtx 1080, 8gb of ram i7 8700 non k,  h370  AORUS I'm not sure if I need more watts or whats the issue 

Note: I could here windows sounds after the screens unexpectedly turned off I had this happen one other time yesterday but only the game turned off, also pc turned back on like normal

GPU driver crash most likely.

It's not a race to the bottom.

Just now, 0x1e said:

GPU driver crash most likely.

maybe but my drivers are the newest ones I downloaded them yesterday and it wasn't a temp issue because my cpu says 70 or lower and gpu isnt over 80

4 minutes ago, Matthewwatson777 said:

maybe but my drivers are the newest ones I downloaded them yesterday and it wasn't a temp issue because my cpu says 70 or lower and gpu isnt over 80

Install a previous driver.

It's not a race to the bottom.

7 minutes ago, 0x1e said:

Install a previous driver.

I'll try that

21 minutes ago, Matthewwatson777 said:

I have a gtx 1080, 8gb of ram i7 8700 non k,  h370  AORUS I'm not sure if I need more watts or whats the issue also corsair 650 bronze 

Ive been having this same problem man. Ever since the Windows April update this happens randomly.

3 minutes ago, MikuMiku! said:

Ive been having this same problem man. Ever since the Windows April update this happens randomly.

a new windows update just came out I just find it weird that I don't get the normal windows has stopped working prompt I'll get the new windows 10 update and post tell you my results

1 minute ago, Matthewwatson777 said:

a new windows update just came out I just find it weird that I don't get the normal windows has stopped working prompt I'll get the new windows 10 update and post tell you my results

Yeah same. I got a blue screen once and since then I just get absolute freezes or restarts. I dont know if you noticed but ive been scrolling through these forms and there a lot having this issue since the update. Im sorry I cant help much since im in the same situation. 

10 hours ago, MikuMiku! said:

Yeah same. I got a blue screen once and since then I just get absolute freezes or restarts. I dont know if you noticed but ive been scrolling through these forms and there a lot having this issue since the update. Im sorry I cant help much since im in the same situation. 

so I downloaded the windows update and download old gtx 1080 drivers it seems to be stable I will update if something changes

hey my I may have found the issue the 6 pins were plugged in on my gtx 1080 but the other 2 pins werent completely plugged in so when it needed more power it turned off I'll update if its fixed after I test it.