Where to buy New Charger Adapter Online for Acer Predator 15 (G9-593-71EH) ?

Hey Guys, I bought this Acer Predator 15 from NewEgg a few months back and shipped it to my country through a third party. The adapter of the laptop was damaged and stopped working after a lightning strike hit the surrounding area while the laptop was charging (There is no ground connection in this house) .
I couldn't find any genuine replacement for the adapter from Acer in my country and had to use & still using an adapter, with similar specs but, that is meant for another laptop.
Recently, while doing some heavy, long gaming sessions of Witcher 3 & GTA V, I realized that the charging connection was being disconnected, repeatedly, for a few seconds due to some reason and I, later, found spark/melting marks in the pins of the adapter that connects to the power cables that goes in the power outlet.
Could it be due to some overvolting issue or something else? 
Or should I be worried and change my adapter and buy one similar to the one that came with my laptop. IF so, where can I find the one from the brand "Chicony", as shown in Pic 1 (this one came with my laptop), as the ones I found in Acer Store (as shown in the link) and other Online retailers weren't of this Brand. The Pin type is shown in Pic 2 & 3. The Specs, in case anyone was wondering, are :
AC in : 100-240v ~ 3.5A 50-60Hz
DC out : 19.5v - 11.8A  230W

Link To the one from Acer Store US :
https://us-store.acer.com/230w-adapter-with-power-cord?___store=usa_en

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg