Game crashes every like 5 minutes

KingPho

This is a brand new install of windows. 3x with this issue. When im gaming after 5minutes any game will lag then freeze then crash. Cpu spikes then at the end it sits on 2% 

Ryzen 5 2600

EVGA 1070

8GB corsair Ram

What Game is it, or is it every game?

every game, I have built over 10 Gaming computers and i have never seen this issue. This is also my first ryzen build

bios update

chipset update

install them?

new chipset updates require s3 and s4 updates from windows

10 minutes ago, mojelk said:

bios update

chipset update

install them?

new chipset updates require s3 and s4 updates from windows

i will try

Another thing to verify is, see if your computer heat a lot, or make anormal sound. (my first language is not english thank for understanding)

4 minutes ago, TheMountain28 said:

Another thing to verify is, see if your computer heat a lot, or make anormal sound. (my first language is not english thank for understanding)

i checked temps, temps are fine

He recommend 16Gb of ram for a gamer here : https://www.pcgamer.com/how-much-ram-do-you-really-need-for-gaming/ .

"The above advice applies to PCs with discrete NVIDIA or AMD graphics cards. If your computer has onboard graphics, it’s a bit different. If you’re getting a PC for gaming, you’ll probably want to avoid onboard graphics since they’re much slower. But if you’re stuck with them, you’ll probably want more RAM."

source : https://www.howtogeek.com/245245/how-much-ram-does-your-computer-need-for-pc-games/

8GB is the minimal, so maybe more ram that will be help you.

That some possible solution.

Give me the mark and model of your motherboard too.

Ok so i actually did the bios and chipset update i dont crash anymore i can actually run csgo for like 20min but sometimes it stutters. But its a lot better. Can anyone help me with the stutters

1 minute ago, KingPho said:

Ok so i actually did the bios and chipset update i dont crash anymore i can actually run csgo for like 20min but sometimes it stutters. But its a lot better. Can anyone help me with the stutters

you're WELCOME! lol

what kind of stutters? when do they occur? 

also you're not providing much information so its hard to help you 

11 minutes ago, mojelk said:

you're WELCOME! lol

what kind of stutters? when do they occur? 

also you're not providing much information so its hard to help you 

right when the game starts it just starts spiking. my cpu is jumping from 11% 30% like a loop. the graph is going up and down some times spikes to 70% and thats just me standing in 1 spot in csgo

hm, with a ryzen 5 and playing csgo, the cpu shouldn't have such a large fluctuating load like that; a little puzzling

talk with AMD support maybe? is the cpu brand new? 

also, check the windows power management thing, check high performance box?

i dont think ram is the issue cause, again, its not like csgo is than intensive of a game

are you playing in resolution 1080? are you playing past that like at higher resolutions?

also, maybe use the nvidia overlay to record the gameplay and post it so we could see the stuttering 

Honestly might be a GPU defect. One of my GPUs did something similar. 

Case: Thermaltake Core V71 CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 1700X (overclocked to 4.1Ghz) Cooling: Corsair H110i GT(Push-Pull config) Motherboard: Gigabyte's Aorus AX370 AM4 K7 RAM: G.SKILL 2800Mhz 32GB GPU:  GEFORCE GTX 1080 (SLI) from Gigabyte Storage: Kingston 3K 240GB (main boot drive) Crucial M500 SSD, WD 2TB Green, 100GB HD(As backup) PSU: Sseasonic X Series 850W Gold

Where did you get your gpu?coz a normal GTX 1070 doesn't stutter on CS: GO and if it's not your gpu then it's probably your monitor