No signal to monitor/s

Hello, i'm having a problem. I get no signal when i insert a graphics card into my motherboard. So what exactly happend is that i got a short circut on my pc's plug and it shut down and didnt even boot after that. So i bought a new gpu, new motherboard and a new powersupply. Well when i insert my graphics and and insert a dvi to vga adapter(passive i think) and my dvi is with 4 pins my pc just doesn't work. I thought that it was the cpu but it wasn't since i tested it with another one. Currently i am using an Amd apu a6 7400k with intergrated graphics, Can the problem be in my dvi to vga adapter, or in my monitors?  And i also didn't reinstaill my OS

CPU: X4 860k

GPU: 750ti 2gb

PSU:CX 500

9 minutes ago, exo111 said:

Hello, i'm having a problem. I get no signal when i insert a graphics card into my motherboard. So what exactly happend is that i got a short circut on my pc's plug and it shut down and didnt even boot after that. So i bought a new gpu, new motherboard and a new powersupply. Well when i insert my graphics and and insert a dvi to vga adapter(passive i think) and my dvi is with 4 pins my pc just doesn't work. I thought that it was the cpu but it wasn't since i tested it with another one. Currently i am using an Amd apu a6 7400k with intergrated graphics, Can the problem be in my dvi to vga adapter, or in my monitors?  And i also didn't reinstaill my OS

CPU: X4 860k

GPU: 750ti 2gb

PSU:CX 500

What is your board and where did you plug in your video output connections? It's possible the board is confused on whether or not you want to use integrated or dedicated graphics. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

4 minutes ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

What is your board and where did you plug in your video output connections? It's possible the board is confused on whether or not you want to use integrated or dedicated graphics. 

My mobo is an a68hm-k from asus. When i have my apu in my pc i plug my vga adapter into my motherboard, but when i plug my gpu in  the gpu slot, i do not get singal at my gpu's output or my apu's output.

Use your apu to download all drivers for the system, including for the gpu, and then try it after a reboot.

Maybe try a BIOS reset or bios update on the motherboard?

2 hours ago, Daymin said:

Use your apu to download all drivers for the system, including for the gpu, and then try it after a reboot.

Maybe try a BIOS reset or bios update on the motherboard?

Update my drivers, updated bios, plugged my gpu in the gpu slot. Connected my dvi to vga adapter, no signal, connected it to my mobo output no signal.

These are my dvi port and my dvi to vga adapter, but i just noticed that one pin in the adapter is just slightly shorter than the rest, is my problem in the adapter?

IMG_20180603_232041.jpg

IMG_20180603_232312.jpg

6 hours ago, exo111 said:

My mobo is an a68hm-k from asus. When i have my apu in my pc i plug my vga adapter into my motherboard, but when i plug my gpu in  the gpu slot, i do not get singal at my gpu's output or my apu's output.

Unplug your GPU and boot into the BIOS. You probably have to disable the integrated graphics manually. Look something like graphics priority and set that to dedicated rather than integrated, or look for a setting to disable integrated graphics all together. Save your settings then power down the machine. Plug your GPU in and see if it'll display through the GPU now. If everything messes up, you can always clear the CMOS to reset your board back to factory settings. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

13 hours ago, exo111 said:

Update my drivers, updated bios, plugged my gpu in the gpu slot. Connected my dvi to vga adapter, no signal, connected it to my mobo output no signal.

These are my dvi port and my dvi to vga adapter, but i just noticed that one pin in the adapter is just slightly shorter than the rest, is my problem in the adapter?

The slightly shorter pin shouldn't be a problem, because it looks like there should still be contact.

Maybe you have the option to use another connection? GTX750 does have an VGA and HDMI port? borrow a cable or monitor for testing?

Do the fans of the GPU spin? If so do they spin at 100% all the time? 

Fans spinning at 100% and no video signal could be a case of dead gpu

On 6/4/2018 at 1:27 AM, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

Unplug your GPU and boot into the BIOS. You probably have to disable the integrated graphics manually. Look something like graphics priority and set that to dedicated rather than integrated, or look for a setting to disable integrated graphics all together. Save your settings then power down the machine. Plug your GPU in and see if it'll display through the GPU now. If everything messes up, you can always clear the CMOS to reset your board back to factory settings. 

No option to disable my intergrated graphics

22 hours ago, Daymin said:

The slightly shorter pin shouldn't be a problem, because it looks like there should still be contact.

Maybe you have the option to use another connection? GTX750 does have an VGA and HDMI port? borrow a cable or monitor for testing?

Do the fans of the GPU spin? If so do they spin at 100% all the time? 

Fans spinning at 100% and no video signal could be a case of dead gpu

No mine only has a minihdmi port, dvi and the dvi with 4 pins dont really know the name, the gpu does work i tried it with another pc

and on my mobo it turns on just fine and the fans are not 100% its really quiet