Which is better Gtx 1050ti or amd RX 560

StoneyGamez

Im building a pc and i want to know which graphics card is better (read online that they are similar) and i would appriciate the help

3 minutes ago, StoneyGamez said:

Im building a pc and i want to know which graphics card is better (read online that they are similar) and i would appriciate the help

Welcome to the LTT forums! To answer your question, the faster card is the 1050 ti, as found on this site.

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

13 minutes ago, StoneyGamez said:

Probably neither, what's your budget/country? If it's an entirely new PC, you should just build a Ryzen APU system, and save the rest for a next gen GPU in a few short months.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

1050 ti is better but it's also going for a lot more than it should be right now due to supply shortages. 

You may be able to nab an RX 560 4gb for $50 cheaper or spend another $20 on a GTX 1060 3gb, at least going by US prices.  I think either of those are better options at the moment, unless you're heavily power constrained.  

As mentioned above, if we know the budget you're aiming for we can help further.

The 1050 Ti has, depending on the benchmark being used, an increased performance of up to about 25 % compared to the RX 560.

However, the card is also more expensive.