Fractal design....R4

Tea1337

I have $140 to spend and $40 went to my aquarium, so I have $100 left.  The R4 is the case for my next build, Should I start off by buying that case? I'm not buying hardware until I have the money to buy it all at once, but I thought the case would be a good start.

I would suggest not to... because once you get the product your warranty starts... I like to keep my parts qualifying for warranty at the same time... just incase.

| i7 4790k | H100i | 16GB (8x2) Corsair Vengence | EVGA GTX 780 SC | ASUS Z97 Sabertooth Mark I | Samsung 840 120GB | WD 2TB Green x2 | Rosewill Hive 750W | 

It's nice, Buy it.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

I would suggest not to... because once you get the product your warranty starts... I like to keep my parts qualifying for warranty at the same time... just incase.

I'm not worrying about the warranty, the case will be modded to some extent.

I'm not worrying about the warranty, the case will be modded to some extent.

OoO... in that case you should get it early... so you can start modding earlier.

| i7 4790k | H100i | 16GB (8x2) Corsair Vengence | EVGA GTX 780 SC | ASUS Z97 Sabertooth Mark I | Samsung 840 120GB | WD 2TB Green x2 | Rosewill Hive 750W | 

Wait until you see a good deal

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

Do it...R4 is awesome.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

I have the R4, I LOVE it.  A great case, fits full-size ATX boards, too.  Although, in March, I hope to upgrade to the Enthoo Primo :P

The R4 (and the Arc Midi R2) are the best "bang - for - buck" in terms of cases. Has a great internal layout, considering it's price a great build quality, and it can house a very powerful system! 

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

It's from Sweden, made by vikings, ofcourse you buy it :) 

A case isn't going to drop dead 366 days after you buy it, I wouldn't worry about the warranty. Plus you're modding, so...