I bought a H220 for my self as a Christmas present to my self.Linus has it in hight regard, but my H220 pump has 0 rpm. My entire computer works as usual but at a 4 % load on my pc I have a CPU temp of 86 Celsius (no over clock 4770k) . This is absolutely ridiculous and as a student i would highly recommend caution when buying from swiftech as now i have to wait for a replacement before i can have a computer that will work to a safe standard to continue my assignments.

I have followed instructions to the dot, and there is no vibration from the pump even though I have used every header including the sent pwm. Any help would be appreciated and if there is a recommended solution i will be apologise to Swiftech and be thankful to the individuate. But i know i am not the only one to have problems with this unit and the company should be punished as poor product quality is ABSOLUTELY REPUGNANT for 100 + £ !

what

is it just me stroking out or is this thread hard to read

this seems to be a very poorly done attempt at humor 

Error: 410

That cooler is terrible, It's got so many issues it's unbelievable.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.7 1.3v  with a Corsair H80 w/Dual SP120s - Motherboard: MSI Z97 gaming 5 - RAM: 4x4 G.Skill Ripjaws X @ 1600 - GPU: Dual PowerColour R9 290- SSD: Samsung NVME SM951 256GB-- PSU: Corsair RM 1000  - Case: NZXT H440 Black/red - Keyboard: Coolermaster CM storm Quickfire TK, Cherry MX blues - Mouse: Logitech G502 - Heaphones: Beyerdynamic DT 770 - Monitors: 3x VE248H Eyefinity 1080P -  Phone: iPhone 6S Plus               Please post your specifications in your post, signature or even better, system page on your profile!

There is a reason that my preferred UK supplier won't even carry any swiftech products ;)

what

is it just me stroking out or is this thread hard to read

this seems to be a very poorly done attempt at humor

It's just you. I can understand it perfectly fine.

Shit happens dude. The h220 is said to be a great cooler by many. Get it replaced and use whatever you were using before while you wait. A properly functioning unit should not disappoint you.

CPU: Intel i7-3770k at 4.8Ghz  CPU Cooling: 320mm UT60  Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD55  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB 2133Mhz (2x8GB)  SSD: Intel 330 Series 120GB  HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Green  GPU: EVGA GTX 780 x2  Sound Card: Creative Recon3D  PSU: Raidmax RX-1000AE 1000W  Case: Arc Midi R2  Monitor: Benq XL2420T at 129Hz  OS: W8 64Bit  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate  Mouse: Logitech MX518  Mousepad: Steelseries QCK+  Headset: Turtlebeach X12 (Temp.)

I bought a H220 for my self as a Christmas present to my self.Linus has it in hight regard, but my H220 pump has 0 rpm. My entire computer works as usual but at a 4 % load on my pc I have a CPU temp of 86 Celsius (no over clock 4770k) .

no power to the pump assembly (no vibration, no RPM, high temperatures). if using the

PWM distribution block, remove and wire pump and fans direct to mobo (pump to CPU_FAN

and fans on CPU_OPT headers). retest.

I have one. Worked great for a month then had a "ticking" sound which was a faulty pump. I got it replaced and its been perfect since. Quiet and cold on my 4770k now. Love it.

GamingPC: Intel 4770k CPU, 2xMSI 780 GTX Twin Frozr, 16 GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, Swiftech H220 CPU Cooler.

Cookie Cutter Build log

For everyone that replied, I am very thankful. The pump is being sent back and I am looking for a replacement cooler.