Just Finished

TheRoss0411

I just finished my first gaming rig and it went perfectly

I just wanted to thank everyone for helping me choose parts and give me tips for my first ever build

I runs like a dream amazing performance, silent, and cool

Here are the specs - http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/2okb4

Thanks

Merry Christmas

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

awesome man, great to hear it. Have you played Crysis 3 on it yet, i got my copy today and it melted my face off! Anyway, happy Christmas and enjoy. 

Cpu:4670k- at stock.... for now Gpu:r9-280x crossfire Cooler:KrakenX40 MB:mpower SP Ram:8gb hyperX beast 

awesome man, great to hear it. Have you played Crysis 3 on it yet, i got my copy today and it melted my face off! Anyway, happy Christmas and enjoy. 

No, but i am, downloading BF4 just now

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

good to hear, been sitting on the fence about bf4 myself. 

Cpu:4670k- at stock.... for now Gpu:r9-280x crossfire Cooler:KrakenX40 MB:mpower SP Ram:8gb hyperX beast 

Happy Christmas bro very nice pc.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

well done, have fun

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

as soon as i read quiet i know that it was going to be with a R4!

Y U NO POST PICTURES? plz :D

happy holidays!

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

Happy Christmas bro very nice pc.

I will have pictures up in a few days once i get some LEDs

Awesome build man! Building my first ever build in some weeks (if i get the parts by then), and its kinda similar to yours, only mine is AMD platform so i guess it's not really similar :D but how is the CPU Cooler working, i ordered too :)

CPU: FX-8350, GPU: xfx radeon r9 290, RAM: corsair venegance 8gb, STORAGE; seagate barracuda 1TB hdd, SSDnow kingston 120gb, CPU COOLER: CM hyper 212 , CASE: fractal design XL, PSU: corsair CS 650w 80+ gold MOBO: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3

as soon as i read quiet i know that it was going to be with a R4!

Y U NO POST PICTURES? plz :D

happy holidays!

I disagree with the choice of the cpu cooler but still a nice pc you got there dear fellow.

Can i ask why, it is like a dream, so quiet and around 30 degrees during skyrim

why you put your text in black? i hate it!! night theme FTW!

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

I disagree with the choice of the cpu cooler but still a nice pc you got there dear fellow.

its the best CPU cooler with a low price tag.... its not the best but for its price it cannot be defeated

you seem to disagree with everything most of the community says the hyper 212 is a good cooler...

Can i ask why, it is like a dream, so quiet and around 30 degrees during skyrim

Since well it is loud (huge silent freak), atleast to loud for me, it doesn't that great and yeah that's it. Also i'm a bequiet! fanboy (They are cheaper here in the land of beer). But that's just my 0.02$.

its the best CPU cooler with a low price tag.... its not the best but for its price it cannot be defeated

you seem to disagree with everything most of the community says the hyper 212 is a good cooler...

I found it to be pretty loud and to look kinda bad that's it. Yes it is the bang for the buck king but i don't really like it. 

good to hear, been sitting on the fence about bf4 myself. 

Get BF4 even tho everyone is saying that its so glitchy and unfinished, its still a great game, sure its simillar to bf3 but it still is so much fun and thats what matters right? plus the bugs should be fixed very soon (I have never experienced one myself)

Awesome build man , planning the same build expect from the Videocard ill get a Asus 280x one + other case.

How mutch time did you spent on it ?

Can't wait to play BF4 on mine ;)

4690k==H105==Z97 Sniper G1== Ballistix Tracer 8GB==MSI GTX 1660 Ti== 1TB SB==MX100 128GB ==450D