LG TV with no picture

Hi, my friends were moving and they have this fairly recent LG TV but I no longer works so they were just going to throw it away. But if power is off at the picture is there and it's a 4K LG TV so I was wondering if I could fix. When I power it on all I get is static and the left half the of the screen is a color usually red yellow green or purple but the entire screen has static. I was wondering if it's one of the boards inside if so how would I diagnose it when I plug something in via USB I get power but it's not displaying anything the remotes not bringing up menus. The only thing the remote does is it can raise lower the volume and turn on and off the TV. Could it be fixed or is it tract?

IMG_20180526_201749.jpg

IMG_20180527_100541.jpg

IMG_20180527_100546.jpg

IMG_20180527_100549.jpg

IMG_20180526_201724.jpg

Is the ribbon cable in the top left of the first picture inserted all the way?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

On 5/27/2018 at 1:30 PM, Enderman said:

Is the ribbon cable in the top left of the first picture inserted all the way?

Yes I have checked all ribbon cables