Windows reset

Epicxcrafter

ok i got this cheap windows pc tablet from my grandma and for starters like 1/4th of the touch screen is not working but i wanted to try so i went and reset windows for a fresh start and in the middle of doing so it fails at 39% and now it will not boot to windows yet windows recovery tools says its fine. so if someone knows anything tell me its a icraig cmp810-bun its cheap but i got it for free so ya i would not mind reinstalling windows or any other os i just want it to work even tho spec wise its bad. i have tryed restoreing windows but i have no restore points so to me there is no other way then to reinstall or have a recovery of somekind but the tablet works off of 1 micro usb so i need to get a adapter to use more then one device at a time but i do have amicro sd card if that helps i have tryed everything now i leave it to you

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

You should be able to boot from SD card. You can make bootable SD card same way bootable USBs are made. After that it depends on tablet if you can access BIOS for forcing boot (maybe Win settings have option for that). If not, try contacting manufacturer for support. Good part is that its Win10 tablet so drivers won't be issue. Other OS' aren't guaranteed at working at all if there isn't driver support for parts. So any other version of Windows is direct no. And if you have trouble installing Windows, you shouldn't bother with trying Linux.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv