Is this real or is there some BS going on here

lVaderl

WTF Asus 1080 graphic cards for 300

I could of bought two of these instead of a 1080 founder ed

https://top-mining-shop.com/product/asus-geforce-gtx-1080-8gb/

i 7 8700k Coffee lake Processor, Asus rog Z370E mobo, Nvidia 1080 founder edition graphics, 32 gb of DDR4 Ram, 500gb of Western digital SSD and a 1tb segate HDD. Running with Win 10 Pro

Could be a scam. Unless Linus does a video on this site or one of the members here bites the bullet and buys from it, we have no real way of knowing if it's real or not.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

Hah, you better  check out their terms and conditions regarding pricing.

https://top-mining-shop.com/condition-of-use/

With respect to items sold by Top-Mining-Shop, we cannot confirm the price of an item until you order. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may be mispriced. If the correct price of an item sold by Top-Mining-Shop is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Other merchants may follow different policies in the event of a mispriced item.

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...

2 minutes ago, Gix7Fifty said:

Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may be mispriced.

"Small"

HMMMMMMMMMMM

i 7 8700k Coffee lake Processor, Asus rog Z370E mobo, Nvidia 1080 founder edition graphics, 32 gb of DDR4 Ram, 500gb of Western digital SSD and a 1tb segate HDD. Running with Win 10 Pro

Looking at the site, I would assume (from the URL) that this site bought a bunch of GPU's for the mining rush to sell at inflated prices, but have now decided to cut their losses and sell the cards cheap - OR - they are pre-used for mining and are now no longer a profitable way to mine, so the site is cutting its losses again - OR - this is an extreme bargain and everyone should get one :P

Ryze of the Phoenix: 
CPU:      AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 4.15GHz
Ram:      64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @ 3200Mhz (Samsung B-Die & Nanya Technology)
GPU:      MSI RTX 3060 12GB Aero ITX
Storage: Crucial P3 1TB NVMe Gen 4 SSD, 1TB Crucial MX500, Spinning Rust (7TB Internal, 16TB External - All in-use),
PSU:      Cooler Master MWE Gold 750w V2 PSU (Thanks LTT PSU Tier List)
Cooler:   BeQuite! Prue Rock 2 Black Edition
Case:     ThermalTake Versa J22 TG

Passmark 10 Score: 6096.4         CPU-z Score: 4189 MT         Unigine Valley (DX11 @1080p Ultra): 5145         CryEngine Neon Noir (1080p Ultra): 9579

Audio Setup:                  Scarlett 2i2, AudioTechnica AT2020 XLR, Mackie CR3 Monitors, Sennheiser HD559 headphones, HyperX Cloud II Headset, KZ ES4 IEM (Cyan)

Laptop:                            MacBook Pro 2017 (Intel i5 7360U, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SSD, 2x Thunderbolt 3 Ports - No Touch Bar) Catalina & Boot Camp Win10 Pro

Primary Phone:               Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro 5G 256GB (Snapdragon 888)

2 minutes ago, Gix7Fifty said:

Hah, you better  check out their terms and conditions regarding pricing.

https://top-mining-shop.com/condition-of-use/

Don't most online retailers have similar policies?

Current LTT F@H Rank: 90    Score: 2,503,680,659    Stats

Yes, I have 9 monitors.

My main PC (Hybrid Windows 10/Arch Linux):

OS: Arch Linux w/ XFCE DE (VFIO-Patched Kernel) as host OS, windows 10 as guest

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X w/PBO on (6c 12t for host, 6c 12t for guest)

Cooler: Noctua NH-D15

Mobo: Asus X470-F Gaming

RAM: 32GB G-Skill Ripjaws V @ 3200MHz (12GB for host, 20GB for guest)

GPU: Guest: EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 ULTRA Host: 2x Radeon HD 8470

PSU: EVGA G2 650W

SSDs: Guest: Samsung 850 evo 120 GB, Samsung 860 evo 1TB Host: Samsung 970 evo 500GB NVME

HDD: Guest: WD Caviar Blue 1 TB

Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Black w/ Tempered Glass Side Panel Upgrade

Other: White LED strip to illuminate the interior. Extra fractal intake fan for positive pressure.

unRAID server (Plex, Windows 10 VM, NAS, Duplicati, game servers):

CPU: Ryzen R7 2700x @ Stock

Cooler: Noctua NH-U9S

Mobo: Asus Prime X470-Pro

RAM: 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V + 16GB Hyperx Fury Black @ stock

GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2

PSU: EVGA G3 850W

SSD: Samsung 970 evo NVME 250GB, Samsung 860 evo SATA 1TB 

HDDs: 4x HGST Dekstar NAS 4TB @ 7200RPM (3 data, 1 parity)

Case: Sillverstone GD08B

Other: Added 3x Noctua NF-F12 intake, 2x Noctua NF-A8 exhaust, Inatek 5 port USB 3.0 expansion card with usb 3.0 front panel header

Details: 12GB ram, GTX 1080, USB card passed through to windows 10 VM. VM's OS drive is the SATA SSD. Rest of resources are for Plex, Duplicati, Spaghettidetective, Nextcloud, and game servers.

guys... you can only pay with Bitcoin on this website, it's seriously pointless, unless you're willing to buy bitcoin and risk testing this website

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

10 minutes ago, sazrocks said:

Don't most online retailers have similar policies?

But THIS low

this raises some questions?

22 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Unless Linus does a video on this site

If he does and the site is a good to go,

by the time i finish watching the video all the cards are gone :(

so SHHHHH 

2 minutes ago, syn2112 said:

guys... you can only pay with Bitcoin on this website, it's seriously pointless, unless you're willing to buy bitcoin and risk testing this website

Crap hes right

there goes my dreams :(

1 minute ago, lVaderl said:

Crap hes right

there goes my dreams :(

it's alright, it might get better once the new cards are released :/ there there *taps on back*

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.