Just now, LukeSavenije said:

the last thing I could think about is to update your drivers, and maybe softreset your router. if that doesn't work. check the port on your router and switch a bit

Ive done the windows network reset[Failed],also uninstalled the drivers myself and rebooted so windows can reinstall them itself[Failed],Command prompt Netsh winsock reset and Netsh int IP reset[Failed]. What ever is the next step Im recording it weither it works or not like the rest because this is a good flow chart for someone else with a similar issue to have.

5 minutes ago, kirashi said:

Have you factory reset the potato, I mean, modem from Xfinity? If not, do that next as it could be failing to lease an IP via DHCP to your computer for whatever reason. Do a factory reset on the modem and reboot your computer at the same time with the ethernet cable unplugged, then plug it back in once everything has rebooted and you've confirmed internet works on other devices.

What do you mean by "Factory Reset" the potato[modem] ?

no, just softreset. so poweradapter out, wait a while and power adapter back in

14 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

Yeah I tried that two times brother, first time I had this issue it was fixed within the hr... when I do solve Ill make sure to record the steps come back and post as an answer, otherwise Im still looking for help from those still reading along.

Just now, LukeSavenije said:

then i'll end it with a hardreset. otherwise I don't know

When I get the energy to leave my bed again I shall try.

7 hours ago, LukeSavenije said:

If you can recommend anyone to this post I would appreciate it

10 hours ago, Daniel Davis said:

What do you mean by "Factory Reset" the potato[modem] ?

A factory reset or hard reset puts the modem back to default factory settings. This can clear out residual data that may be causing it to not properly assign an IP to your computer, but will also reset any customization you may have done to the wireless network names or passwords to the factory defaults. If you're unsure how to do this, consult your ISP's support website or call their support line for more information.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)