Slidenjoy

A ton of people seem to be getting the run around from this company.  Even within the LTT forums.

Please do an inquiry, as you did the positive review for their product.

I wouldnt say that its a rampant issue for forum members, seeing as there is only one other post about it.

That being said, the kickstarter was for a prototype(that they worked on for over 3 years, and i could have made in about 20 minutes with stuff in my garage), which tells me that this was vaporware from the start.

it would be interesting to have @LinusTechor @nicklmg address this concern as they didnt do it in the other thread.

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

I generally agree with production time @Tsuki.

However, I found a number of online purchasers, who cited LTT as a source.  Upon coming to the forum (like you) the complaints were rare, though I wanted to post the issue in general to grab their eye, while allowing all of us to get an ideal of the frequency through a poll (which I believe that I failed to set up correctly on my phone.)

Ironically, I received a response this morning (which I will post below).  And, what was stated is in direct conflict with the FAQ on the site, listing a ship date of September 2017.

FAQ regarding shipping/delivery enclosed as screenshot.

Message enclosed as screenshot: 

Screenshot_2018-05-22-12-03-44.png

Screenshot_2018-05-22-12-07-42.png