Problem Downloading DirectX After Windows Reset

I reset my PC after encountering some performance issues related to Overwatch. Everything seemed to go fine at first except when I tried to play Planetside 2, it simply wouldn't launch even after I deleted it and redownloaded it the same goes for Rocket League which I used to test it out. I discovered through some quick googling that it could be a DirectX problem. I looked on the RL support website and after clicking on the link to the download site I get an error that looks like this. I am at a loss and at this point, I just want to play Rocket League out of spite for my PC. I would appreciate any advice.

Screenshot (25).png

Probably won't talk much don't take it the wrong way.

Also maker of odd noises

Right, I did figure that out but the place that I could do that doesn't appear. I click on the download button on the windows page it downloads I then click on the button at the bottom of the page and that very error message appears when I right click on the button nothing really happens.

Probably won't talk much don't take it the wrong way.

Also maker of odd noises

The error message says it requires elavation.  Have you tried setting your PC on a couple of bricks?  And it helps with ventilation and air flow.