Corsar Scimitar Opinion

Varacolaci

Corsair Scimitar Optinion  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Add the black line (in between the pieces) or not?

• Without Black Line
    • With Black Line

If you've ever played Borderlands, w/o the black line is styled sort of like the Eridian weapons. I think it looks better. Imo, if you add a black line, you'd need more black on the chassis somewhere to compliment it.

14 minutes ago, redsquirrel0249 said:

If you've ever played Borderlands, w/o the black line is styled sort of like the Eridian weapons. I think it looks better. Imo, if you add a black line, you'd need more black on the chassis somewhere to compliment it.

Well the rest of the mouse is black..., im not changing the middle buttons or wheel, nor the side part.

image.png.0448689dbdaeb7fd2d28e5dda52ab419.pngimage.png.df96e9cdd7950b5f1626dad30764d35b.png

And my logitech Z625 are going to be also black and white

234423.jpg.07a8f80c6b2a8fbeec935a1606537a93.jpg

I'd say the body has more grey overall, so I'd suggest full white. I'd also recommend removing the blue gaming decal, but that's your call. The palm emblem is super cool.

Ended up using the line. I think it adds to the overal look

20180519_105638.jpg

It looks more black in your model than in the pictures, so it matches well. How did you make and change the tribal decal, btw? That's good detail work.

1 hour ago, redsquirrel0249 said:

It looks more black in your model than in the pictures, so it matches well. How did you make and change the tribal decal, btw? That's good detail work.

Thank you. I printed the designs and cutted them with a 60° olfa cutter very sharp blade. The only thing is that if you want to cut very small letters or intricated designs in vinyl as I did here. You need to stick you vinyl to a different thing (i used invisible scotch tape) instead of leaving it in the backing since when you cut the vinyl very small it tends to move on the default backing since the vinyl glue cant grab strongly enough. Then very slowly and carefuly peel the vinyl from the back of the tape using transfer tape to keep your desing proportion. Also i forgot to mention. I had to sand the palm part to remove the original corsair logo. And the tribal is cutout from the vinyl wrap. I used 3m 1080 since it is very strechy, preasure activated and cheap compared to some other good vinyls