Skyrim With RealVision ENB Issues

SKOONJar

So yesterday I went to install Skyrim again with all the mods I had and It won't stop crashing. I installed RealVision ENB Version: C. I installed all the recommended mods that he has listed before the versions and what to download I installed them in that order, over wrote everything as told, and modified skyrim.ini, skyrimprefs.ini and enblocal as required by the mods. All the compatibility pactches have been installed also. I also followed the video on the page for installation. Boss comes up clean no compatibility patches required. I cant figure out whats happening it lets me in and play for maybe a minute or two but it always crashes in different instances sometimes when I get killed, other times when im loading, but it wont do it if I just let the game sit running. Could it be from my character that has been through many different mod trials( trying some out then uninstalling if I dont like). I did install it on my ssd to avoid the long texture load times. Any other helpful info ill gladly give. Is anyone else having this issue? Thanks in advance!  

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i7 4770K / CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120Gig and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb / Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming-7 / GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX / Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 850watt / Case: Corsair 750D 680 Coaster

Anyone?

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i7 4770K / CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120Gig and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb / Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming-7 / GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX / Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 850watt / Case: Corsair 750D 680 Coaster

Dont know what to say, I know mods have corrupted my game a bit (permant buffs for one) you might just need to do a fresh install if game and mods (your character should save through stem)

Should have mentioned I have done 3 fresh installs 1 to my hdd and 2 on the ssd. 

People on nexus seem to think its my VRAM but I dont think it is seeing as my 680 handled all this plus 90+ more mods.

I just installed Skyrim and started modding the first time ever. And none of them work. And I can't be bothered. I mean, wtf? Even the workshop mods don't do a damn thing! (even though the launcher has them ticked)

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

read everything twice and start over. I had to do that at least 3-4 times when I first tried realvision + more mods. I always misread something or did something wrong and wasnt sure what to restore. Used this link : http://www.gamesradar.com/skyrim-mods-make-it-look-next-gen-game/

Then realvision is here, http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30936/?

I installed it first and did the other mods after. It might varies for you depending on what you want to add.

Also, imo it is better to unzip the mods in the game folder in steam->steamapp->common->skyrim

Most mods that improve the visual quality will go into the "data" and "textures" folder.

The mods on steam workshop only require you to "subscribe" to them and they will load at launch. There is nothing special to do. As far as I can see for my collection of mods.

If you use the nexus mod manager, try to avoid it if you can I personnally don't like it much. Also, add the mods manually into this manager. The only part never works for me.

Its a lot of trial and errors at first, its hard to say how to install them but tell you to read carefully and be patient.

Also, I don't know if it helps or not but I don't let skyrim update automatically in case something messes with the mods once installed.

If you have any mods that add quests ('Quest and Adventures'), disable them for this test.  Then, run Skyrim Performance Monitor.  You can see if you're maxing out of your VRAM or not.  Since you're using RealVision, you probably already have the RAM CTD fix applied, but you can also confirm that with SPM.  Your System Ram should be very low in comparison to your VRAM.  If Skyrim goes above 4GB System RAM, it'll CTD (Crash to Desktop).

CPU: Intel i7 7700K · MoBo: Asus Maximus Hero IX · RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB 2400MHz CL10) · GPU: EVGA SC+ GTX 980Ti (6 GB)
Case: Fractal Define R5, Black, Windowed · AMC: Corsair H90 with NF-A14 PWM (Pull)  · PSU Corsair HX 750W · SSD: 500GB Samsung 840 EVO
HDDs: WD Black 2TB and 2x Red 5TB · OS: Windows 10 · KB: Logitech 710+ · Mouse: Logitech G700S 
· Monitor: Acer XB270HU

If you have any mods that add quests ('Quest and Adventures'), disable them for this test.  Then, run Skyrim Performance Monitor.  You can see if you're maxing out of your VRAM or not.  Since you're using RealVision, you probably already have the RAM CTD fix applied, but you can also confirm that with SPM.  Your System Ram should be very low in comparison to your VRAM.  If Skyrim goes above 4GB System RAM, it'll CTD (Crash to Desktop).

Actually I dont have the RAM CTD fix link?

If you installed Realvision, you should.  The first bit of the Realvision FAQ states:

ENBoost:
please do NOT overwrite RealVision settings by installing ENBoost after installing RealVision!

it's already included! use this TOOL to correct settings in enblocal.ini according to your hardware
and as a base set VideoMemorySizeMb according to your VRAM, for example 2048 for 2GB graphicscard.
but for better performance i REALLY recommend to increase VideoMemorySizeMb, use this formula:
VideoMemorySizeMb = VRAM+RAM-2048 but the max. is 10240 !

Skyrim Performance Monitor will tell you.  If you're System RAM and VRAM are identical, something went wrong.

But just in case, here is the CTD fix.

CPU: Intel i7 7700K · MoBo: Asus Maximus Hero IX · RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB 2400MHz CL10) · GPU: EVGA SC+ GTX 980Ti (6 GB)
Case: Fractal Define R5, Black, Windowed · AMC: Corsair H90 with NF-A14 PWM (Pull)  · PSU Corsair HX 750W · SSD: 500GB Samsung 840 EVO
HDDs: WD Black 2TB and 2x Red 5TB · OS: Windows 10 · KB: Logitech 710+ · Mouse: Logitech G700S 

I just installed Skyrim and started modding the first time ever. And none of them work. And I can't be bothered. I mean, wtf? Even the workshop mods don't do a damn thing! (even though the launcher has them ticked)

look up gopher on youtube

If you installed Realvision, you should.  The first bit of the Realvision FAQ states:

Skyrim Performance Monitor will tell you.  If you're System RAM and VRAM are identical, something went wrong.

But just in case, here is the CTD fix.

I did all that I used his formula and set it to 6144. I am thinking it might have been my OC on my cpu fighting my gpu for power I was just having an issue with Battlefield 4 not working then I went back to the stock clock on my cpu and it worked.

look up gopher on youtube

I agree he will point you in the best directions. His tutorials are great and easy to understand. Back when my game did work he showed me the way of properly installing ENBs and other things of the sort.

I did all that I used his formula and set it to 6144. I am thinking it might have been my OC on my cpu fighting my gpu for power I was just having an issue with Battlefield 4 not working then I went back to the stock clock on my cpu and it worked.

Well hopefully that'll fix your Skyrim issues as well!  Good luck.

Dare I speak too soon but its working great without the overclcock. Its weird it shouldnt have made a difference because its almost 200 watts over what I needed.

Well now the sun shines through everything... Tried everything the creator recommends for the issue with no prevail.