Problems with windows 10 - freeze and shuttering

Re_

So... I have and had for a year till now windows 10 installed on my computer ( with no problems ) and around three days ago I noticed the mouse cursor and well everything froze for 2 seconds and then turn to normal and then again... a cycle of shuttering every 2 seconds or so.  After trying to search for quite some time ways to solve the problem I noticed the freezing and shuttering stopped and everything ran smooth again, not believing the situation I reset the computer and surprise surprise it was ok. Waking up the next morning it came back, again searched for ways to solve the problem and eventually I updated my motherboard bios which in return did absolutely nothing. And here is the “fun” part; I checked if there is any windows update and well there were a bunch of things being updated ( it was a bit weird, it stopped the update, started back again, disappeared completely ). After that was done, no change, still shutters every 2 seconds which made me just go to sleep ( a way of solving my problems ). And again... next day I checked the updated again and there was one update that looked important ( forgot to get a screen shot ) and so I downloaded it ( again it paused, continued, reversed and such ), it ended up updating 100% and then just brought back the red text like nothing was done ( showed me error 0x8024a105). Went to check my windows status as well and it said that my windows is not activated at the moment ( 0xC004F074 ). I have no idea if the freezing and shuttering is because of the whole windows shitstorm or something else but PLESE I NEED HELP IN THIS MATTER ( going to sleep back again just makes me gain more depression.... )

25 minutes ago, Re_ said:

So... I have and had for a year till now windows 10 installed on my computer ( with no problems ) and around three days ago I noticed the mouse cursor and well everything froze for 2 seconds and then turn to normal and then again... a cycle of shuttering every 2 seconds or so.  After trying to search for quite some time ways to solve the problem I noticed the freezing and shuttering stopped and everything ran smooth again, not believing the situation I reset the computer and surprise surprise it was ok. Waking up the next morning it came back, again searched for ways to solve the problem and eventually I updated my motherboard bios which in return did absolutely nothing. And here is the “fun” part; I checked if there is any windows update and well there were a bunch of things being updated ( it was a bit weird, it stopped the update, started back again, disappeared completely ). After that was done, no change, still shutters every 2 seconds which made me just go to sleep ( a way of solving my problems ). And again... next day I checked the updated again and there was one update that looked important ( forgot to get a screen shot ) and so I downloaded it ( again it paused, continued, reversed and such ), it ended up updating 100% and then just brought back the red text like nothing was done ( showed me error 0x8024a105). Went to check my windows status as well and it said that my windows is not activated at the moment ( 0xC004F074 ). I have no idea if the freezing and shuttering is because of the whole windows shitstorm or something else but PLESE I NEED HELP IN THIS MATTER ( going to sleep back again just makes me gain more depression.... )

Sounds like your hard drive is going bad.

Give us specs on the system

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

8 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

Sounds like your hard drive is going bad.

Give us specs on the system

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600x

Cooler: Arctic - freezer xtream 

Mobo: Asus - prime x370 pro

Memory: Kingston - savage 16gb ( 2x8 ) ddr4 - 2800

Storage: Crucial - mx300 275gb

WD - caviar blue 1tb

GPU: Sapphire - radeon rx580 8gb

Power supply: Corsair csm 550w 80+ gold efficiency 

5 minutes ago, Re_ said:

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600x

Cooler: Arctic - freezer xtream 

Mobo: Asus - prime x370 pro

Memory: Kingston - savage 16gb ( 2x8 ) ddr4 - 2800

Storage: Crucial - mx300 275gb

WD - caviar blue 1tb

GPU: Sapphire - radeon rx580 8gb

Power supply: Corsair csm 550w 80+ gold efficiency 

Weren't crucial ssd`s made by toshiba ? If so, the newest windows update fucked up something, and its having problems with toshiba drives. But from what i know, it was BSOD. 
My PC also had similar problem few months ago, but it was fixed by itself. Prob windows update issue. 
Samsung 960 evo

CPU: AMD Athlon II x4 631 3.3GHz OC 1,450V core, stock cooler
GPU: Palit GTS 450 Core Voltage: 1037mV, Core Clock 860MHz, Memory Clock 1870MHz
RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 4GB x1 
Motherboard: AsRock a75m-hvs 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600
GPU: Asus ROG Strix 1070
RAM: G SKill Trident Z RGB 3200 CL14
Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix x370-F Gaming
Monitor: Aorus AD27QD

1 minute ago, m0nss7erKill said:

Weren't crucial ssd`s made by toshiba ? If so, the newest windows update fucked up something, and its having problems with toshiba drives. But from what i know, it was BSOD. 
My PC also had similar problem few months ago, but it was fixed by itself. Prob windows update issue. 
Samsung 960 evo

Oh well as for this current moment it works completely fine ( probably until I’ll restart the pc ) . Hope is fixes itself and stays this way. 

45 minutes ago, Re_ said:

Oh well as for this current moment it works completely fine ( probably until I’ll restart the pc ) . Hope is fixes itself and stays this way. 

Try this, next time it goes dumb, unplug the spinner drive and see what happens. If it starts behaving itself, then the WD drive is going bad, if it still misbehaves, then dump Win10 because it's farking junk and the devs couldn't code themselves out of a wet paper GOTO subroutine.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me.