The utter what?

defunkt

I was casually on twitch.tv. I smashed the lights at the top of the screen that some with better TTV. And this pooped up.

9YVmB8N.pngI have no idea what this is.. And it is unrelated to Better TTV.. So.. Burn my computer? 

And no, I'm not going to click it.

hello

What do you have on your toolbar that needs to be covered up?

A steam chat.. 

hello

It nothing it just says Merry Christmas and plays music.

Quote me to get a reply!

I was casually on twitch.tv. I smashed the lights at the top of the screen that some with better TTV. And this pooped up

I... don't want to know.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

Why exactly are you not gonna click it? A little paranoid are we?

The "EPILEPSY WARNING: DO NOT EAT COOKIE" made me a little unsure.

hello

The "EPILEPSY WARNING: DO NOT EAT COOKIE" made me a little unsure.

I just watched it, it's not that bad. Altrough if you DO happen to have epilepsy, don't. Just in case.

Why exactly are you not gonna click it? A little paranoid are we?

I just watched it, it's not that bad. Altrough if you DO happen to have epilepsy, don't. Just in case.

However, the point still stands.. Why did it pop up in the first place?

hello

Virtual Drug Dealer handing out acid cookies

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

The joys of the Internet...

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

I guess it is hacker trying to make you click it and then a screamer going to pop u. It may also be that it possibly would send a cookie down the line to collect all your data from your browser.