PC Not POSTing sometimes

Trisk

Recently for the past 5 days, my pc won't POST/boot. Everyday i have to troubleshoot it usually by reseating ram, Clearing RTC. So yesterday I thought I'll just put it to sleep instead of shutdown. After turning it on today from sleep using mouse click. It turns on, but no display and Low USB Power(My mouse RGB Lights up, but others dont). This is irritating because i have to open up my case and troubleshoot it everyday. Any ideas of whats causing it?

*This problem has started long time ago actually, About 6 months ago. The fix for me is to unplug the cord and wait 30 minutes, Sometimes post. If it doesn't post, unplug it again and wait longer

*Trying to turn it on from shutdown state wont give any post. All fans are on including heatsink fan. Mouse and keyboards have no power

*If i put the RAM in. After booting and waiting around 15 second screen will turns on for 1 second as if it receives a signal and turns off again. If i remove all the ram this doesn't happen

Specs: i5 6400

H110m C D3 (it uses ddr3)

1050 Ti

WD Blue 1TB

Adata SP(something) SSD 128GB

corsair VS450

2 Case fan run through a splitter. 1 from Molex. All works

All helps are appreciated, i really need this pc because i have important things to do

The VS450 is a pretty crappy PSU. While it's not an issue with a system this light on power consumption it doesn't matter much, but it's worth noting.

You also mention DDR3 support on your motherboard, but are you using 1.5V regular DDR3 (which is unsupported mind you due to the voltage which the memory controller doesn't like and might damage your CPU) or the proper DDR3L low voltage stuff?

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

25 minutes ago, Trisk said:

Recently for the past 5 days, my pc won't POST/boot. Everyday i have to troubleshoot it usually by reseating ram, Clearing RTC. So yesterday I thought I'll just put it to sleep instead of shutdown. After turning it on today from sleep using mouse click. It turns on, but no display and Low USB Power(My mouse RGB Lights up, but others dont). This is irritating because i have to open up my case and troubleshoot it everyday. Any ideas of whats causing it?

*This problem has started long time ago actually, About 6 months ago. The fix for me is to unplug the cord and wait 30 minutes, Sometimes post. If it doesn't post, unplug it again and wait longer

*Trying to turn it on from shutdown state wont give any post. All fans are on including heatsink fan. Mouse and keyboards have no power

*If i put the RAM in. After booting and waiting around 15 second screen will turns on for 1 second as if it receives a signal and turns off again. If i remove all the ram this doesn't happen

Specs: i5 6400

H110m C D3 (it uses ddr3)

1050 Ti

WD Blue 1TB

Adata SP(something) SSD 128GB

corsair VS450

2 Case fan run through a splitter. 1 from Molex. All works

All helps are appreciated, i really need this pc because i have important things to do

is there a BIOS update? sounds to me like a bad h110 board

33 minutes ago, NelizMastr said:

The VS450 is a pretty crappy PSU. While it's not an issue with a system this light on power consumption it doesn't matter much, but it's worth noting.

You also mention DDR3 support on your motherboard, but are you using 1.5V regular DDR3 (which is unsupported mind you due to the voltage which the memory controller doesn't like and might damage your CPU) or the proper DDR3L low voltage stuff?

Its the regular DDR3@1,5V. Not DDR3L@1,35V. And yes, i know using VS450 is bad but i dont have any other PSU. Might change it later

35 minutes ago, BubblyCharizard said:

is there a BIOS update? sounds to me like a bad h110 board

There was some bios updates, but its just some Realtek stuff

4 minutes ago, Trisk said:

Its the regular DDR3@1,5V. Not DDR3L@1,35V. And yes, i know using VS450 is bad but i dont have any other PSU. Might change it later

Not using DDR3L might be part of the problem. The memory controller is rated for 1.2V and not for 1.5. 

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

I think my Memory controller is fried. Because it wont turn on from sleep

Yep its officially fried