Why my computer keeps restarting 10 mins into a game!?

Okay here's whats going on. The past week my computer keeps restating on its own with no warning about 10 mins into gaming. Sometimes an hour or all day I'm able to game with out my computer restarting. Today I thought my MoBo or CPU fried (it didn't) but the MoBo error code that scared me was my last straw and need help!!

Started doing reading on it and there are potential problems across the board. Well with process elimination I determined my CPU thermals are good (30c Idle 40c gaming). I then did Memtest86 and my RAM sticks passed all tests. I then did Prime95 to stress test my CPU and it ran the test all day with no problems. Valley benchmark worked fine as well GPU runs at 65c. My SSD and HDD is in great health according to SMART and my drivers are all up to date. A few times I thought I fixed the problem and that was when I re plugged all the power cables and I was able to game all day before it restarting. A second time when I decided to use different VGA rail I was able to game another full day before my computer restarting. Of course when this restarting after a day starts it restarts every 10-15 minutes after I start gaming. Then the bombshell when I was gaming today... It restarted (not surprised) then it didn't post and my Asus MoBo QCode was 00 which means a lot of things from major things like fried Mobo/CPU to minor things like clearing cmoss or reinserting the MoBo battery. Luckily I cleared cmoss and it booted. My PC is cleaned for no dust every few months and before this started I have done no mods to anything. Oh a side note I should mention I did have a RAM problem with a bad RAM stick a few months ago where my computer randomly BSOD and BSOD every time I shut it down. I fixed that 2 months ago with a new RAM stick and all RAM currently is great. So from what I have explained what do you guys think the problem is? Any suggestions would be great! 

PC Specs: 
Intel i7 6700K stocked clocked
NZXT Kraken X61 AIO water cooler
Asus Maximus Hero VIII MoBo
4x8GB GSkill DDR4 RAM 2400
Asus Strix GTX 970
Samsung 860 EVO 500GB boot drive
Seagate 3TB HDD storage drive
EVGA Supernova 850wats P2 80 plus Platinum PSU
Windows 7 Enterprise OS 
NZXT H440 Case

Seems like you have most possible hardware issues crossed off the list (apart from PSU?). You said your CPU runs stock, what about GPU? You could try going down to stock "stock" from factory oc.

Ofther than that, if the issue is software based maybe Windows's Event Viewer could point you in the right direction?

Run furmark for an hour. If it passes, likely software related. Furmark is going to max out your gpu, which is what I suspect is overloading the PSU. Despite being 850w, it could be faulty.