win10 file explorer keeps crashing

sample text

my file explorer keeps crashing.I think it started to happen after I uninstalled daemon tools and some other software.After that I noticed when I uninstall a software,it crashes.Then I started an experiment..uninstalled 2 softwares and it doesn't crash.A hurricane started outside and I turned off my PC for 2 hours and now it crashes again............can you tell me how to fix it forever?I cba clearing file explorer's history everytime,isn't there any permanent solution?This happens randomly ...lord..its so annoying lol

Check what shell extensions you have loaded using a utility like http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/shexview.html

If there are any you don't recognise and are comfortable disabling, try disabling them. Explorer crashes are almost always caused by shell extensions installed by badly designed programs. Sometimes they are not removed properly when you uninstall programs, and sometimes they are flat-out buggy.

If you aren't comfortable disabling them, run it and post here what ones are loaded and folk can point out some that look like they might be an issue.

10 hours ago, Tabs said:

Check what shell extensions you have loaded using a utility like http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/shexview.html

If there are any you don't recognise and are comfortable disabling, try disabling them. Explorer crashes are almost always caused by shell extensions installed by badly designed programs. Sometimes they are not removed properly when you uninstall programs, and sometimes they are flat-out buggy.

If you aren't comfortable disabling them, run it and post here what ones are loaded and folk can point out some that look like they might be an issue.

I've no idea how to use this software,is this enough?

ss.jpg

On 5/15/2018 at 2:52 PM, sample text said:

I've no idea how to use this software,is this enough?

ss.jpg

If you want to make things easy on yourself,

I'm pretty sure this is one of the things that Ccleaner can fix automatically.