Cooling i5-8600K

Elonn

it will, but it is not exactly going to be very quiet.

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

If you don't plan on a huge OC it'll work, if you want to push a decent OC you'll need a beefier cooler though.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

I used my old 212 Evo on my new 8700k build for about a week until my AIO arrived, it's fine for stock speeds but it does get pretty loud.  If you can stretch your budget a little I'd definitely look at a NH-D9L or something similar.

I'd go for a Cryorig H7 over the Hyper 212 EVO, since the H7 performs a bit better and is more suited to overclocking as a result.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I will do some overclocking to it.

My budget is limited (around 35$).  I've been told Noctua ones are better but they seem quite more expensive.

Would a CRYORIG H7 or Cooler Master Hyper RR-212E do the job?

Which fan would you recommend? 

Where are you shopping/located?

What case and ram are you using?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

1 minute ago, WoodenMarker said:

Where are you shopping/located?

What case and ram are you using?

US amazon

I'm gonna be building a new PC so haven't decided yet but most likely some ATX Mid tower
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3000MHz

7 minutes ago, Elonn said:

US amazon

I'm gonna be building a new PC so haven't decided yet but most likely some ATX Mid tower
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3000MHz

The H7 and 212 Evo are fine but there are better options available.

If you're just shopping form US stores and not limited to Amazon, a Hans would cheaper and better than the H7: https://pcpartpicker.com/product/Pn648d/reeven-hans-821-cfm-sleeve-bearing-cpu-cooler-rc-1205

If you're sticking with Amazon, the Kotetsu is a bit better than the H7 for not much more: https://pcpartpicker.com/product/7998TW/scythe-cpu-cooler-scktt1000

If you're planning a new system I'd suggest reading this and planning it as a whole in the New Builds and Planning subforum instead of segregating the discussion.

Looking at your post history, I've already answered this previously with the same recommendations.. 

Threads merged.

On 5/4/2018 at 12:31 PM, Elonn said:

I am building a PC and I was wondering if this cooler https://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Master-RR-212E-20PK-R2-Direct-Contact/dp/B005O65JXI would handle i5-8600K

Im new to building so not really sure, also my budget is limited. Does anyone who has i5-8600K use this cooler and how good does it work?

Did you buy anything yet? as an i7 8700 is a better buy if you're stuck on coffee lake, otherwise an R5 2600 is likely the best value overall.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?