What went wrong? ...Help solve my computer mystery

My main rig died the other day and I am perplexed at what happened as well as what the issue could be. I booted my computer like normal and it got to the windows 10 default screen where you put in your password. I went to click on my account to type in my password and the animation it does to change from the wallpaper to the input box stuttered like a game going like 5 FPS. Then once it finally got to where you could input the password before I could the screen went blank and I lost video signal. The system did not shut off and looked like it was still running normally. I manually powered down the system and tried to reboot but could not get it to POST. I cleared the CMOS, reseated the RAM and GPU, I even removed my R5 1600 to check for any damage to the CPU put everything looked normal. I reseated the cooler and tried again to no avail. I noticed at this point that the debug lights are lit for DRAM and CPU. I don't have another B350 MOBO around to use to test the CPU but when I put my RAM into my working intel system it wouldn't boot and it's RAM debug light was on as well. I tested the GPU it works perfectly and appears to be unaffected as well as the boot SSD. I am at a loss at what to do at this point. Should I RMA everything? Some parts? All these components are less than a year old and I need this rig to do my video editing. Any insight, or suggestions would be appreciated

Rig Specs 

R5 1600

MSI B350 Pro-VDH

8GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 2400 mhz

Corsair CXM 550 Watt 

Zotac GTX 1050ti

Kingston A400 480GB SSD

2x WD Blue 1TB in RAID 1

Edited by crazyalbertan

4 minutes ago, crazyalbertan said:

I noticed at this point that the debug lights are lit for DRAM and CPU. I don't have another B350 MOBO around to use to test the CPU but when I put my RAM into my working intel system it wouldn't boot and it's RAM debug light was on as well.

I think RAM is likely to be your issue. Unless your Intel rig is DDR3 and you somehow managed to get DDR4 into a DDR3 socket.

Main rig: i7 8086K // EVGA Z370 Micro // 16GB Gskill TridentZ 3200Mhz CL14 // Sapphire Pulse RX 7800XT// a variety of noctua cooling // Corsair RM750x v2 //  Fractal Meshify C

Secondary rig: R5 3600 // MSI B450i Gaming Plus // 16GB Gskill FlareX 3200CL14 // MSI GTX 1080ti Gaming X // Cooler Master V650 // Fractal Meshify C

Audio setup: Audient iD4 // Adam A7X // Sennheiser HD 650 // Sennheiser HD 25-II // Audio Technica M50x // Sennheiser Momentum 4

The intel system is Kaby Lake based so the DDR4 shouldn't be an issue. I haven't tried putting in a different stick into the Ryzen system yet, could the RAM cause a CPU debug light to illuminate?

16 hours ago, crazyalbertan said:

The intel system is Kaby Lake based so the DDR4 shouldn't be an issue. I haven't tried putting in a different stick into the Ryzen system yet, could the RAM cause a CPU debug light to illuminate?

Try just one stick at a time and try different slots too.

It's unlikely that all of your ram is dead so you can find out if the CPU is okay this way ;)

Well, unless that's one 8gb stick.. then you can't really do much but RMA it and try another stick.. Then if it still won't post, try to RMA the CPU.