What 140mm should I get?

Teuminator

I want to put some good fans as intake  in my Phanteks P300. I want to go with either  

• Noctua NF-A14 PWM Chromax Black Swap or 
  • be quiet! Silent Wings 3 140mm 1600RPM PWM

They will be replacing 2 Arctic F12 PWM rev2 120mm. 

Is it worth the higher price for Noctua?

I think the noctua would be the better of the two, they appear very reliable but personally I am a quiet freak and would go for the Silent Wings.

1 minute ago, YaqinHasan said:

If you're upgrading fans, might as well go for the best

That's what I'm choosing between the best fans out there. I've never owned Noctua fans, are as good as they say?

14 minutes ago, Teuminator said:

That's what I'm choosing between the best fans out there. I've never owned Noctua fans, are as good as they say?

If you don't mind the big ugly then they're pretty good

26 minutes ago, Teuminator said:

If you're looking for high quality, reliable, and quiet fans that perform well, Noctuas are excellent. They're not the very best in every category but I don't think any fan is. If these features are what's important and the aesthetic doesn't bother you, they're probably the best option overall and hard to go wrong with.

If you care more about getting quiet fans now and less about a longer warranty / track record, SW3's may be the better pick. I'm not sure how SW3's fare in the long run but there are posts online saying Noctuas perform consistently and remain quiet after many years compared to some other quiet fans that get noisier over time.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

35 minutes ago, YaqinHasan said:

If you don't mind the big ugly then they're pretty good

Noctua NF-A14 PWM Chromax Black Swap are all black with replaceable anti vibration coloured pads.