Should I return my 3ds xl?

prolemur

I got this from a chucky cheese type deal and for some reason it came with a gift receipt, I'm not sure if I should keep it or sell it and buy other things...

convince me

If you really like the Nintendo 3DS games and want them in 3d and huge then keep it.  If you dont then you can always sell it and get a 2ds and then get something else. 

If you like 3Ds games, keep it. If you don't plan on playing it, sell it.

Main Rig CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700x GPU: Asus TUF Gaming RX5700XT MBASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200 CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Master Liquid LC240E SSD: Crucial 250gb M.2 + Crucial 500gb SSD HDD: PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower Gran RGB 850W 80+ Gold Case: Corsair Carbide 275R KB: Glorious GMMK 85% MOUSE: Razer Naga Trinity HEADSET: Go XLR with Shure SM7B mic and beyerdynamic DT 990

unRAID Plex Server CPU: Intel i7 6700 GPU: Nvidia Quadro P2000 MB: Asus B150M-C RAM: Crucial Ballistix 32gb DDR4 3000MT/s CPU Cooler: Stock Intel SSD: Western Digital 500GB Red HDD: 4TB Seagate Baracude 3x 4TB Seagate Ironwolf PSU: EVGA BT 80+ Bronze 450W Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO KB: Cheap Logitech KB + Mouse combo

If you really like the Nintendo 3DS games and want them in 3d and huge then keep it.  If you dont then you can always sell it and get a 2ds and then get something else. 

How does the 3DS XL compare to the 2DS when it comes to comfort?  My old DS Lite and my little brother's 3DS cramp up my hands after a while.

the library is great now and only getting better. if you game then keep it but if not then get that cash. 

Try out some games before you sell it. Pokemon and Legend of Zelda are great games to try out. If you like them, keep it. If you don't, sell it

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

I might try to swap it out for the gold 3ds xl that comes with the new zelda game and get pokemon x or y. I've been finding it hard to find time to game on my pc due to time restraints and having this portable gaming device will help me have fun!

How does the 3DS XL compare to the 2DS when it comes to comfort? My old DS Lite and my little brother's 3DS cramp up my hands after a while.

I've heard good things about the comfort of the 2ds. I haven't tried it myself but the larger surface area makes it easier to hold without cramping but sacrifices portability to do so

Sell it and buy something useful

Yes!

Oneplus 6 | Sony 55" X900F . Lenovo Y540 17" 144Hz RTX 2060 . i7 9750h. 

Audio-GD DAC-19MK3 > Schiit Lyr 2 + > FOSTEX TH900 . Sony XBA-Z5