It was all cool other day. next day I was trying to start my PC. it suddenly got switched off. I did try few times. but it was happening again and again. 
I did check every thing. lastly I did check the cooling pump. the pipe was hot from the pump area. the other side (from the fan side) it was cool. 
I did check the Temp. then. it was more that 85+ . please let me know. how to solve it.

If the piping was only hot around the pump area, it sounds like a failed pump. You'll need a new AIO or a replacement one if yours is still in warranty.

Same thing happened to a friend on his 4-5 year old budget AIO and he actually fried his 4790k from the heat because he kept turning it on over and over wondering why It was shutting off (it was shutting off the protect itself from heat).

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

even I did the same thing more over by not knowing about the issue. but do you know why does it happen because of what reason,. 

Shit happens, Pumps have a life span of generally 3-5 years, although defects and heat issues can cause quicker deterioration in the pump. High fluid temps of above 60 celsius ( generally if your CPU is hitting 85-95 cels for an extended period of time) will kill it quicker. If you have dropped it or it was hit during shipping/handling that could have caused an issue. 

There are too many variables to say why your pump failed. 

Another reason to get a good air tower... 

Anyway, pump seems dead, if its in warranty you can get it replaced, otherwise you need to buy a new cooler

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Yes it is under warranty. i'll get it replaced. Thank You all