FTC complaints, follow the link and file them here.

Didn't GPP die already? Or at least, that's what they said on the last WAN show.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

40 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

Didn't GPP die already? Or at least, that's what they said on the last WAN show.

Yes but they are listening to peoples complaints, and looking into it. It might still exist behind closed doors, they already signed the contracts.

They didnt explicitly say that they terminated the contracts did they?

1 minute ago, Kamjam21xx said:

It might still exist behind closed doors, they already signed the contracts.

They didnt explicitly say that they terminated the contracts did they?

except MSI, ASUS and AORUS have relisted their AMD cards under the gaming brand that nVidia had the agreement with.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

8 minutes ago, Sierra Fox said:

except MSI, ASUS and AORUS have relisted their AMD cards under the gaming brand that nVidia had the agreement with.

So inconclusive on the contract front.

1 minute ago, Kamjam21xx said:

So inconclusive on the contract front.

iI they were still under contract that would be a breach, since the point of GPP was brand exclusivity.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

7 minutes ago, Sierra Fox said:

iI they were still under contract that would be a breach, since the point of GPP was brand exclusivity.

Nobody has seen the contract. They might still and probably do still retain the agreement and probably the ability to change it at any point for any reason. 

I think id have to be stupid to just think its gone. They said they cancelled the "program"

Which could mean... poof there it is again some random day.

Just now, Kamjam21xx said:

Nobody has seen the contract. They might still and probably do still retain the agreement and probably the ability to change it at only point for any reason. 

I think id have to be stupid to just think its gone. They said they cancelled the "program"

And noboby has the right to. It's not a public document.

The whole argument against GPP was that brands can't sell AMD cards under a particular brand. But now that those brands have AMD cards again. If the program still existed, NVIDIA would get no benefit out it...

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

Just now, Sierra Fox said:

And noboby has the right to. It's not a public document.

The whole argument against GPP was that brands can't sell AMD cards under a particular brand. But now that those brands have AMD cards again. If the program still existed, NVIDIA would get no benefit out it...

How would you know? The point is we dont know, and i cant agree with you on that. That would be ignorance.

2 minutes ago, Kamjam21xx said:

How would you know? The point is we dont know, and i cant agree with you on that. That would be ignorance.

Know what? That AMD cards are being sold again? Look at the manufacturer websites. Which again, was the main complaint against GPP

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

10 minutes ago, Sierra Fox said:

Know what? That AMD cards are being sold again? Look at the manufacturer websites. Which again, was the main complaint against GPP

Doesnt matter, the legally binding agreement most likely still exists. We cant know, and they havent said anything on it.

29 minutes ago, Kamjam21xx said:

Doesnt matter, the legally binding agreement most likely still exists.

Then MSI, ASUS and Auorus CANNOT sell AMD cards under their respective gaming brands. if it was still in place then this would not be possible.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

2 hours ago, Sierra Fox said:

Then MSI, ASUS and Auorus CANNOT sell AMD cards under their respective gaming brands. if it was still in place then this would not be possible.

Why are you saying that? You cant know... unless.. you work for nvidia?

3 hours ago, Sierra Fox said:

I'm sure those companies are salty about having to introduce new brands just to immediately scrap them.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

Just now, Kamjam21xx said:

Why are you saying that? You cant know... unless.. you work for nvidia?

That was the whole point of GPP, that what people were angry about, it's, what i can only assume, you are angry about since you're wanting to complain to the FTC about it....you know what, i don't care. believe what you want to believe...

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

1 minute ago, Sierra Fox said:

That was the whole point of GPP, that what people were angry about, it's, what i can only assume, you are angry about since you're wanting to complain to the FTC about it....you know what, i don't care. believe what you want to believe...

Its just so people know how to complain, its quick and easy to do. Idc if they want to, just being helpful.

GPP and the reported contracts are not the same thing, but are interconnected. Its just to reaffirm the FTC that people care and that more care, since they are looking into it.