960 EVO SSD PC Constantly Restarting?

I've installed a 960 EVO SSD into the slot beneath the CPU when the PC is standing upright. Since that has been installed and the CPU fan radiator reattached any time you boot the PC up it boots for around ten seconds and then turns off, rinse and repeat those last steps on the computer booting. I'm not sure why this is happening. Any idea?

EDIT: 03/05/18 21:33. It's an NVMe 960 EVO SSD I believe a M.2. I did the following steps. I had to take the fan off the CPU radiator, I then unscrewed the screws holding it down. Took it off carefully and cleaned off the old thermal past from the radiator block and off the CPU itself with toilet roll. I then resat the CPU locked the cover down and moved onto connecting the NVMe Evo 960. I slot in the SSD into it's correct position and screwed it down onto the board. I put the radiator block back on, screwed it down and connected the fan back onto the radiator block and plugged it in and tried booting. The screen stayed black and the PC stayed on for seven or so seconds (Recounted after trying to solves issues after posting this post). Then the PC simple shut down and starting to boot again. It's stuck in a boot loop. I have done the following since. Took the CPU out and sat it again. Nothing. I've taken the RAM out and slotted them back in. Nothing. The SSD has been taken out before seating the CPU and the RAM again, I disconnected it after it wouldn't boot the first time. I'm not hearing anything like beeping for instance. There's an orange light, a red and a green one that are constantly on. My bothers claims that these three lights have always been there.

Edited by ScreamSlasher5X