Looking for serious, competitive Overwatch group / hopefully silver or higher

CyberFern0
34 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

Ive had a feel for the meta tonight. And yes it seems like a Ana-lucio pluss a self healer or part healer like soldier is a solid build. Just like it was in season 3/4. Still adjusting and finding my rythm by doing random heroes. 

right now you will see alot of rein zarya Bridgette plus 2 other heals and a hanzo. its a really powerful comp but alot of people are building comps to counter this strat with pharmercy. I also think the meta varies slightly based on rank. you wont see as much counter comps in lower ranks so probably mostly Bridgette comps the lower you are.

11 hours ago, CyberFern0 said:

Is there anyone who would play in a group with me?

If you are going to ask someone in a thread. Please check back next time if youve gotten answers. 

Or add me on Discord or something

Discord:

Spoiler

GoldenLag#3210

Edit: if i sound passive-agressive im sorry. That was none of my intentions

6 hours ago, GoldenLag said:

If you are going to ask someone in a thread. Please check back next time if youve gotten answers. 

Or add me on Discord or something

Discord:

Reveal hidden contents

GoldenLag#3210

Edit: if i sound passive-agressive im sorry. That was none of my intentions

Ok thx

I’m only bronze so what rank are you?

What class do you main?

27 minutes ago, CyberFern0 said:

Ok thx

I’m only bronze so what rank are you?

What class do you main?

Main pretty much any class that suits me. Mostly tank and support. Ive not attained a rank yet. Used to be diamond/master on console. Im lvl 17 on pc. Currently rushing to get a rank. Will play a bit tonight

5 hours ago, GoldenLag said:

Main pretty much any class that suits me. Mostly tank and support. Ive not attained a rank yet. Used to be diamond/master on console. Im lvl 17 on pc. Currently rushing to get a rank. Will play a bit tonight

Ok

You have lots of time. Next time I get on will be on May 25. School reasons lol

So I finally got a rank, and I hate going on solo with those toxic players. Honestly I feel my soul (if there is one) dying piece by piece when in such a game.
In QP, fair enough if you don't care that much about team comp, you might want to get to know a character, but in ranked you should at least not work actively against your team.

None of the usual friends I play with play Overwatch though. So i'm looking for a new group. I have absolutly no clue about meta or something like that, but I may be interested in learning how to coach/tactic, as I also love Football Manager :P

I'm 2327 now, got Silver once in a few matches but didn't bother after so many toxic games.
I main Zenyatta, or Mercy when I can't keep up with the heal. but can flex in pretty much every role decently for this level (exception of Genji, I hate genji).

I'll add @GoldenLag and if anyone wants to set up a team or more, you can add me as well.

BTW, I guess this is Europe region?

Spoiler

Trustadz#2098

• 2 weeks later...

ill play comp with you,

im like below level 70 but i have lots of experience and im a good team player

=)

let me know and ill start placement matches for season 10 right away!

3 hours ago, mojelk said:

ill play comp with you,

im like below level 70 but i have lots of experience and im a good team player

=)

let me know and ill start placement matches for season 10 right away!

Thank you! Who do you main. I’m also only level 63, but I think I’m still pretty ok. Who do you main. What’s your discord?

20 hours ago, bhcool12 said:

Dragon#5165 DPS main

Ok so you’re the second DPS. Thank you!

On 5/14/2018 at 3:02 PM, Trustadz said:

So I finally got a rank, and I hate going on solo with those toxic players. Honestly I feel my soul (if there is one) dying piece by piece when in such a game.
In QP, fair enough if you don't care that much about team comp, you might want to get to know a character, but in ranked you should at least not work actively against your team.

None of the usual friends I play with play Overwatch though. So i'm looking for a new group. I have absolutly no clue about meta or something like that, but I may be interested in learning how to coach/tactic, as I also love Football Manager :P

I'm 2327 now, got Silver once in a few matches but didn't bother after so many toxic games.
I main Zenyatta, or Mercy when I can't keep up with the heal. but can flex in pretty much every role decently for this level (exception of Genji, I hate genji).

I'll add @GoldenLag and if anyone wants to set up a team or more, you can add me as well.

BTW, I guess this is Europe region?

Reveal hidden contents

Trustadz#2098

No this is the US region. We won’t be able to play together because I’m only bronze.

On 5/13/2018 at 10:04 AM, GoldenLag said:

Did you get a rank yet?

1 hour ago, CyberFern0 said:

Did you get a rank yet?

got a rank. realized im quite terrible. and havent played in a while because ive been a bit tired. 

2 hours ago, CyberFern0 said:

Thank you! Who do you main. I’m also only level 63, but I think I’m still pretty ok. Who do you main. What’s your discord?

i dont have discord and ill play any character. lol

1 hour ago, mojelk said:

i dont have discord and ill play any character. lol

If you get discord, I think our play will be better. 

On 5/25/2018 at 6:06 PM, bhcool12 said:

Dragon#5165 DPS main

Ok then. I have a few questions. Do you play PC? What’s your rank? How well do you play? How many heroes are you good at in the DPS category? What heroes do you consider yourself good at? Are their any heroes you think you can demolish with? Thank you!

On 5/12/2018 at 4:24 PM, Brooksie359 said:

Pc?

Yes

I currently need a DPS, tank, and 2 supports. 

bronze and competitive

2 minutes ago, CyberFern0 said:

Yes

I currently need a DPS, tank, and 2 supports. 

bronze and competitive

what sr?