Monitor restarting itself after boot

Yoola

For last few days my monitor (LG 22EA63) has been behaving weirdly. It just keeps turning off and on again every time after boot. After ~20mins it stops and behaves normally. I've been reading it might be something with power capacitors that can't hold charge until they warm up. 

It's a secondary screen so I can live with it for now, but if there's some fix besides getting a new one, I'd be open to ideas. 

I've tried:

+Replugging monitor in another power outlet

+Restoring factory defaults in settings on the monitor

+DDU & clean driver install

+Adding DVI-D->HDMI adapter to eliminate bad HDMI port going bad on GPU

+Using laptop as a HDMI output. So it's definitely not PC's fault. 

All PC specs available in signature.

This actually happened to me with my RX 580 8GB and Kogan 144hz monitor. I suspected it was a driver issue with the GPU because when I uninstalled the drivers it was fine. I still have this problem but mine seems a bit more bearable than yours as it only happens for the first 20-30 seconds. It didn't bother me that much though so I didn't return the graphics card.

1 hour ago, WhyAlwaysMe said:

This actually happened to me with my RX 580 8GB and Kogan 144hz monitor. I suspected it was a driver issue with the GPU because when I uninstalled the drivers it was fine. I still have this problem but mine seems a bit more bearable than yours as it only happens for the first 20-30 seconds. It didn't bother me that much though so I didn't return the graphics card.

Yeah this one is not driver related nor even PC, as same thing happens when I connect the monitor to my laptop via HDMI cable.