Looking for suggestions about low input lag Monitor

ZioSerpe

Hello everyone,

I'm on the verge of purchasing a new gaming monitor, mostly for fighting games, so I want as little input lag as possible while staying on the 120/144hz range for other games.

Currently I'm looking at Zowie XL2411p; I don't know much about monitors and Zowie is the brand currently used by most FG tournaments, and this one would be in my price range.

I've been looking around and the only alternative I've found by myself is the Asus VG248QE which apparently sports a fantastic 7ms while being on the same price range.

Any suggestions?

Also I could not find the response time for the Zowie, found the Acer one and apparently is 1ms

Edit: I forgot to mention my rig has a GTX 1070 as GPU

I recently bought an Asus VG248QE monitor and it also has a 1ms response time, not 7ms like you mentioned. I cant say anything about the Zowie but so far I've loved the Asus monitor so can recommend it :P the only issue I have with it (I'm actually about to put a post about it) is that the display port input doesn't seem to work correctly but this is supposedly only present on a few displays and has a few fixes. so take that as you will :) but in general and 120/144hz monitor with a response time below about 5ms should be good for you :)

7ms is the input lag, 1ms is the response time. Care to elaborate on the DisplayPort issue?

Is this your problem?