Lenovo K900 Smartphone

nsyedhasan

lenovo-k900.jpg

This is the Lenovo K900. The OS is Android 4.2.1. This phone is 6.9MM thin and weighs in at 162 Grams. It packs an Intel Atom Dual Core with 4 threads clocked at 2.0GHz. It has 16GB to 32GB of internal storage and 2GB of RAM. It has a 5.5" 1080p IPS display with Gorilla Glass. This all is powered buy a 2500Mah battery which lasts it about 12 Hours of 3G talk and 300 Hours of Standby time. It costs about 29000₹, which is 500 CAD. I haven't seen it on Amazon but I have seen it on Ebay.

Source: http://shopap.lenovo.com/in/en/smartphones/k-series/index.html#features

Quote me to get a reply!

lenovo-k900.jpg

This is the Lenovo K900. The OS is Android 4.2.1. This phone is 6.9MM thin and weighs in at 162 Grams. It packs an Intel Atom Dual Core with 4 threads clocked at 2.0GHz. It has 16GB to 32GB of internal storage and 2GB of RAM. It has a 5.5" 1080p IPS display with Gorilla Glass. This all is powered buy a 2500Mah battery which lasts it about 12 Hours of 3G talk and 300 Hours of Standby time. It costs about 29000₹, which is 500 CAD. I haven't seen it on Amazon but I have seen it on Ebay.

Source: http://shopap.lenovo.com/in/en/smartphones/k-series/index.html#features

share facebook and Google+

and twitter

It has been out for a while now. I've personally have tried it at an electronic store. It feels really solid and huge with some heft to it. It is also surprisingly really thin. But the Lenovo UI is a bit clunky and uninspiring to use. I would totally buy the phone if it has WP8 on it.

Meh, just root it and put vanilla 'Droid on there. Very nice looking phone.