G403 or Deathadder

somewittyaccountname

Hey i'm looking for a gaming mouse and i'm in a rock and hard place between the Deathadder and The G403 (wired)

Give me your opinions and thanks in advance

Hand size: 20.5 x 10.5cm

Grip style: palm when editing,and claw when gaming

Mouse weight doesn't bother me and i don't use bungees

I can get the deathadder chroma and g403 for the same price and the deathadder elite for 3 dollars more

1 minute ago, somewittyaccountname said:

Hey i'm looking for a gaming mouse and i'm in a rock and hard place between the Deathadder and The G403 (wired)

Give me your opinions and thanks in advance

Hand size: 20.5 x 10.5cm

Grip style: palm when editing,and claw when gaming

Mouse weight doesn't bother me and i don't use bungees

I can get the deathadder chroma and g403 for the same price and the deathadder elite for 3 dollars more

Just curious, what's your headset and keyboard? If you wanted to stay in the ecosystem?

Case: InWin 303 Motherboard: Asus TUF X570-Plus Processor: Ryzen R9-3900x GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3070 Ram: 32 GB DDR4 3000 MHZ

PSU: Corsair CX750M Storage: 1TB Intel 660p NVME SSD and a 2TB Seagate 7200RPM HDD Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 HeadphonesSteelseries Arctis 7 Audio: Shure PGA58 with a Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen

I personally have a bias towards logitech as they honestly just make the best mice. And their drivers/software is established. I would choose the g403. 

The g502 will always have a special place in my heart. Lol.

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

3 minutes ago, jtmoseley said:

Just curious, what's your headset and keyboard? If you wanted to stay in the ecosystem?

Generic gaming headset and cooler master lite l keyboard

2 minutes ago, somewittyaccountname said:

Generic gaming headset and cooler master lite l keyboard

Well I would go with the deathadder. 

Case: InWin 303 Motherboard: Asus TUF X570-Plus Processor: Ryzen R9-3900x GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3070 Ram: 32 GB DDR4 3000 MHZ

PSU: Corsair CX750M Storage: 1TB Intel 660p NVME SSD and a 2TB Seagate 7200RPM HDD Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 HeadphonesSteelseries Arctis 7 Audio: Shure PGA58 with a Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen

4 minutes ago, Orangeator said:

I personally have a bias towards logitech as they honestly just make the best mice. And their drivers/software is established. I would choose the g403. 

Thanks i've been hearing mixed reviews about razer products but i keep hearing that the deathadders and g403/g703 are some of the best mice

2 minutes ago, somewittyaccountname said:

Thanks i've been hearing mixed reviews about razer products but i keep hearing that the deathadders and g403/g703 are some of the best mice

I've had my Naga since 2014 with no issues whatsoever. They are both good products... Which color do you like more? Green or blue? Lol

i have had both my razer crapped out on me and the Logitech still kicking. i like the feel of the Logitech more and just not happy with the 6 months i got out of the razer. I liked the feel of the mouse and the software/customizability that it had more than razers even tho i have a Razer headset and keyboard. i personally will stick with Logitech for the mouse.

main system build --> i7-7700K (at 5.0 ghz), MSI Z270 SLI Motherboard, corsair vengeance lpx 8gb ddr4 2666mhz,  costume liquid cooling loop with 360 mm radiator on CPU, GTX 1080 gigabyte windforce OC, 1TB WD drive, 128 gb samsung nvme m.2, EVGA 850 watt semi modular power supply, CM storm stryker case (ya not ideal for costume loop), VIOTEK GN34C 34 inch curved monitor <----

Spoiler

We are told to remember the idea, not the man, because a man can fail. He can be caught, he can be killed and forgotten, but 400 years later, an idea can still change the world."

1 minute ago, jtmoseley said:

I've had my Naga since 2014 with no issues whatsoever. They are both good products... Which color do you like more? Green or blue? Lol

I'm going to either set them on an rgb cycle or red or white

3 minutes ago, showerhandle said:

i have had both my razer crapped out on me and the Logitech still kicking. i like the feel of the Logitech more and just not happy with the 6 months i got out of the razer. I liked the feel of the mouse and the software/customizability that it had more than razers even tho i have a Razer headset and keyboard. i personally will stick with Logitech for the mouse.

Thanks mate 

Logitech generally has better products. I used to have a Razer Deathadder and had many issues with it, including randomly acceleration, randomly changing dpi and terrible build quality. I would get the g403.

12 minutes ago, Orangeator said:

Agreed. Logitech mice just feel like tanks and I absolutely love them. The software is decent and the sensors are usually good for the price.

By the way, what you did there with your sig: I saw it :P 

That's an F in the profile pic

I use a G403 Wireless have not had any problems and i would buy it again

Main PC = I5 7600K @4.5ghz, Asus Gtx1070, 16GB DDR4 3000Mhz, 480GB SSD, Msi Z270 Mobo.

I just ordered a G502 above any of the others purely because of the amount of programmable buttons on the mouse.

Anticipating it to be a great upgrade from the possible rheumatoid arthritis I will get from the Corsair Harpoon ???