Needed!! Rackmount server case for portable liquid cooled AV monstrosity

Greetings, Linusites! 

I've been struggling to find a short depth rackmount server case that will suit my needs. I'm building an AV/ music production/ recording/dmx light controller system that will fit into a portable SKB flight case along with power conditioner, racked audio interface,  etc. 

So, the issue is finding something that will fit the skb (internally about 17" depth), can account for the gpu (so,  4u), can fit the corsair h100i v2 liquid cooling on the back, optical drive bay,  and sufficient hard drive slots (2 is fine 4 is great). Anybody,  able to help a brother out? Will send positive vibes and/or bar shwag merch for the assist! Thanks!

Sincerely, 

Struggling N. Naptown

1 hour ago, COUPER MILLAR said:

What is your budget? 

Not super high due to everything alse already in the mix,  so max 150ish? Potentially,  slightly more flexible on this if it's really worth it or has temp displays or something that's bonus cool. 

2 hours ago, Zagna said:

Couple options? No idea how available the E430B could be...

thank you! It's definitely the dual 120mm, so that was the biggest part I've struggled with. I've never installed one,  let alone on a server case,  so it's been a challenge to figure out what's compatible!

2 minutes ago, Processpsych said:

thank you! It's definitely the dual 120mm, so that was the biggest part I've struggled with. I've never installed one,  let alone on a server case,  so it's been a challenge to figure out what's compatible!

Only thing is that 5.25"/2x3.5" part there looks like it would block the part for the tubes.

Hmm...ya know I was looking for an opportunity to upgrade the 2.5"ssd+ 3.5" HDD to a bigger storage SSD...that dual 2.5 bay might just be the justification to drop the cash! haha This is a pretty dang good option!