Spec me some Bluetooth headphones

Bhav

My Aurvana Platinums I got on sale for £140 are RIP, and Creative said they don't make them anymore and I'm getting a refund instead.

The Gold version is available at £70, however the issue I had with the platinums was that both earpieces very easily snapped off, so the Gold ones would have the same problem as they're made with the same frame and material quality.

I'd like to consider all budgets, as I still have an Asus gaming headset to use for now so can wait:

- Best ones for <£150

- Best ones for £150-£300 

Also if its possible, a wired pair with Bluetooth optional butt with higher power of up to 600 Ohms when connected via cable. 

Also it looks liked Creative are currently trying to get rid of all their current Aurvana and similar headphones via sales on their website, so it looks liked they might have a new range coming out, but they will probably be just as flimsy and shoddy material wise.

Linus is my fetish.

The Sony WH-1000XM2 are good and have noise canceling (The first version is cheaper). The Audeze Mobius seem like a good option https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/mobius-immersive-cinematic-3d-audio-headphone-headphones#/ (Hurry before the campaign ends, otherwise the price would be much higher). PSB M4U 8 Wireless are also good option (A little over your budget).

I personally would go for the Mobius.