Help please idk what's wrong with it

Trocify

Ok so I built my pc last September and it's worked perfectly since but since yesterday I got on it worked fine and when I tried to game on it later on that day on some overwatch my frames were dropping bad like unplayable bad. So I noticed my gpu temp wasn't as high as it usually is around 79-80 on ow with my settings and then I seen the usage fluctuating and almost never staying above 60% so I looked it up and people said that's a sign of cpu bottlenecking but it's never bottlenecked before on any game I've ever played plus it's been over clocked but it's always in the 80% and goes to 100% so I tried reinstalling drivers,deleting after burner,changing back to default clock speeds on my card, and nothing has worked. So now I decided to do a fresh reinstall of windows but to my surprise that won't even reinstall so I'm stuck having no idea what to do I hope someone can help-specs

ryzen 5 1600

gtx 1070 zotac mini

16gb ddr4 ram 2400 speed

Rosewill 650w modular 80plus bronze psu

Asus prime b350 motherboard

hp 120gb ssd for boot drive

1tb hdd

2tb hdd 

I recommend reinstalling drivers.

The geek himself.

5ad382a9760b5_TheWitcher3Screenshot2018_04.15-11_42_27_92.thumb.png.9238ed62cc64bc29c2f418adb2210aa0.pngsee now it's playing perfectly idk why and if it will do this again i'm gonna try to see if overwatch works again i'm so confused but one thing i did do before i started the witcher 3 was reset the settings on msi afterburner again but i don't see how that improved it cause i did that before and nothing happened 

Edited by Trocify

that's what it does when i play ow 100% cpu usage basically bottlenecking right? but there's one thing i remember doing before all of this started when i went to play ow yesterday i launched it but i also closed out of afterburner while it was starting and I thought it was fine but when i played a ffa match that's when i noticed the fps drops so maybe that's the cause? Cause as you can see the witcher 3 is running the way it should perfectly so ima uninstall ow and see if it fixes itself i may have found the culprit 

Overwatch Screenshot 2018.04.15 - 11.58.15.33.png