Does the AMD A12 come with it's own cooler?

Ok guys i am currently working on buliding a very bugget gaming pc. I just want to know if the AMD A12 on amozon comes with a CPU Cooler because i don't want to buy another CPU Cooler when there is already a AMD CPU Cooler in the box. Here is the amozon Link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B074BKRVL7/ref=ox_sc_act_title_4?smid=A2OAJ7377F756P&psc=1

it's included, but don't bother with the a12 9800. a 2200G is cheaper and better.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

I'd much rather get a Ryzen 2200G for your build. It runs socket AM4 so you need another mobo and DDR4 ram which is expensive unfortunately but it is a much better apu build to start out with.

Folding stats

Vigilo Confido

Just now, Nicnac said:

I'd much rather get a Ryzen 2200G for your build. It runs socket AM4 so you need another mobo and DDR4 ram which is expensive unfortunately but it is a much better apu build to start out with.

the 9800 uses the same socket as the 2200G so there wouldn't be much of a difference in platform costs.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

1 minute ago, Nicnac said:

I'd much rather get a Ryzen 2200G for your build

Ok good idea thanks

Just now, Herman Mcpootis said:

the 9800 uses the same socket as the 2200G so there wouldn't be much of a difference in platform costs.

oh right they updated it

Folding stats

Vigilo Confido

Can you plz link me that cpu. I need to check it out.

Just now, The Golden Pro said:

I'd much rather get a Ryzen 2200G for your build

Oh my god you are so right. I found on for £79 on amozon

yeah thanks soooo much. I did know i would find this cpu for the same price. Thanks so much.

1 minute ago, The Golden Pro said:

Oh my god you are so right. I found on for £79 on amozon

also, its igpu is so much better. comparable to a gt 1030 actually, perfect for esports

Folding stats

Vigilo Confido

comparable to a gt 1030 actually, perfect for esports

My bulid allready has gtx 1050 and i like using invidia GPU'S. By the way i am a Youtuber so am going to need a good gpu for recording 1080p and playing high grafical games at the same time. So it's better of for me to go with the GTX 1050.