I NEED A GPU BRACKET FOR AN AIO INSTALL!!

Ok ,, i have been scouring the net looking for a bracket to use an AIO and mount it to my GPU .The  Only ones i am finding are the NZXT's,  both the older and the newer g2 or whatnot and according to their support list  it doesn't support the AIO i just bought , which is a Master Liquid Lite RGB ML240L  . Does anyone know of any other brands of gpu / aio brackets on the market ? or can make them  ? I have watched a few DYI's for ideas etc , but i would much rather just buy one that has the fan incld to be mounted with the aio pump etc . If anyone HAS the NZXT one and have used a coolermaster AIO (or similar)with it and can verify that it actually IS compatible or can be fitted with some dyi that would be great too .  Thanks in advance ...cheers

3 minutes ago, xFetusx said:

Ok ,, i have been scouring the net looking for a bracket to use an AIO and mount it to my GPU .The  Only ones i am finding are the NZXT's,  both the older and the newer g2 or whatnot and according to their support list  it doesn't support the AIO i just bought , which is a Master Liquid Lite RGB ML240L  . Does anyone know of any other brands of gpu / aio brackets on the market ? or can make them  ? I have watched a few DYI's for ideas etc , but i would much rather just buy one that has the fan incld to be mounted with the aio pump etc . If anyone HAS the NZXT one and have used a coolermaster AIO (or similar)with it and can verify that it actually IS compatible or can be fitted with some dyi that would be great too .  Thanks in advance ...cheers

I would suggest to return the AIO you won't find a bracket for it as the ones from NZXT and Corsair are designed for Astek type coolers. 

Asetek makes NZXT coolers. However CM produces their own and I'm pretty sure that there is no product for that. I suggest you to give CM back and buy a new one from NZXT.

CPU: R5 1600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte AX370 Gaming 5 | RAM: Gskill RipjawsV 3200 MHz 2x8 GB Black | Case: Phanteks Eclipse P400 | PSU: EVGA 650 G3 | SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500 GB | Graphics Card: MSI Armor RX 570 4G OC | Wi-Fi Adapter: Asus USB-N14 | Headset: Arctis 5 | Keyboard: Masterkeys Pro L Cherry MX Red | Mouse: Logitech G402 | Mousepad: Logitech G240 | Monitor: Viewsonic XG2700-4K 

well the price difference between the one i purchased and the nzxt is 100$ and more compared to the one i just bought . I guess its the ol' DYI for me . it isnt something i need and was curious what options are there . I got this aio for a really good price and thought maybe i could re purpose it .all good....thx for confirming my own search results ..was hoping possibly someone may have an idea. but who knows i may grab a g12 bracket and mod it much easier then a whole bracket build

• 4 months later...