Motherboard doesn't post and no display on monitor. Need help

Hello guys, so i am building a gaming PC for myself for the vacation i have. I had ordered many parts a month ago and now they all arrived. i thought finally i could play some cool games! I ordered this processor intel xeon x3440 from aliexpress, gtx 750ti (yes its old but enough gaming power for me). But i will be honest with you guys, i am on a very tight budget, i bought 6 gb (4 + 2) of ddr3 ram from an online indian seller site. The seller just sold it saying he doesnt know much ram and stuff and he had salvaged it from somewhere and might or might not work. I took the risk since it was dead cheap. I bought my motherboard from the same site but this time the seller was sure it worked. Bought a 450 watt corsair psu from local market, and a hard disk and cpu cooler. 

I put it all together and started the pc but saw nothing displaying on the monitor. it just said no signal and that was all. I thought maybe the ram is dead but the mobo didnt even beep. I changed the motherboard speaker but still no beeps. I removed the ram sticks and the graphic card and the hard disk but still there was no beep. By now im pretty tired trying to troubleshoot it and it feels like an endless loop of failure. Could it be that the motherboard is faulty? I tried removing CMOS battery and resetting by doing the jumper thing but i still cant see anything. Contacted the seller and he claims that it was working perfectly at his side. So need you guys to help me out. Thanks alot. :) 

so the motherboard boots (fan spins) but nothing is displayed and no error messages

Yes the fans and all are spinning. And just to add. I see the chipset area to be a little warm. I dont know if its normal but yes, the fans on the cooler and graphic card spin

it could be that one or more of your ram slots are dead on the motherboard, plug in one of your ram sticks and try turning it on, if it doesn't boot then move to the next slot, if all the slots aren't working then try the other stick of ram

I see. But shouldnt i get an error beep even without any ram inserted in the mobo?? 

the motherboard should know if there is ram plugged into the slot and try to post. if the ram is dead usually you get an error message but sometimes you just won't, if the slot is dead then you wont get an error message

okay i'll test it and tell you guys

i bought 6 gb (4 + 2) of ddr3 ram from an online indian seller site

^ u probably have 2 different cas latency sticks thus not able to boot with both

(◑‿◐)

i just tried all possible combinations of ram guys. it still isnt working. :/ and valkyrie both are 1333MHz  i dont know whats ram latency tho. haha sorry for the lack of knowledge. 

all I can say at this point is that you probably have either a dead motherboard or a dead CPU, without a spare computer to test your ram and CPU theirs not much I can say you too. the only other thing is to flash your bios but I would have thought that if it was an incompatibility with the bios version and the hardware you would have received an error message unless the bios are corrupt the motherboard is probably dead. you can cheap out on ram since it is cheap and easy to replace and to an extent you can cheap out on motherboards, from what I can tell looking at reviews of your motherboard they are shoddy, poorly constructed and likely to break, motherboards aren't that expensive, to begin with and you CPU socket type is common enough that I might suggest you look around for cheap throwaway computers to buy secondhand or better yet buy a secondhand or new motherboard from a reputable source like gigabyte something like this https://www.amazon.co.uk/Gigabyte-970A-DS3P-Motherboard-Socket-Express/dp/B00F5R9O46/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1523569980&sr=1-1-fkmr0&keywords=gigabyte%2Bmotherboard%2Blga%2B1156&th=1